• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So for someone that doesn't really deal with the stock market, rather than pay a broker to handle it .Itwould just be fine with keeping it there until the time they would want to sell correct?I appreciate all this info thanks.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So for someone that doesn't really deal with the stock market, rather than pay a broker to handle it .Itwould just be fine with keeping it there until the time they would want to sell correct?I appreciate all this info thanks.
I believe you can keep it at VStock indefinitely, so that would be OK. However, it takes some time to transfer it, hours for some, weeks for others. Depends on the brokerage firm. So you couldn't sell quickly.

You might want to double check with VStock on how long you can keep it there.

2ndrew

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

I would recommend moving it. You can't ever really do anything with the stock as long as it is with VStock. Even if you don't have a plan to sell it soon, you'd still want the ability to.

If you don't have a brokerage account, you can find one like Capital One to open for free and transfer your shares to.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree with the above... I can't remember if the listed a time limitation but I would guess that VStock won't want to just hold the stock for no additional profit. They don't benefit by holding your stock. A broker eventually gets a commission.

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cs.png

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
interesting, schwab told me they were not accepting shares. confirmed no's for TD ameritrade and scottrade too.

the only two that seem to be consistently taking them are Merrill and fidelity. (personally confirmed Merrill)
I've heard both Merrill and Fidelity have informed people when they call or email they are not accepting Reg A+ stock transfers.

My suggestion. We know a number of brokerages that have indeed accepted ELIO stock into new (and existing) accounts. Pick one. Don't call. Just fill out the transfer paperwork, and send it in.

Top Bottom