• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That video is pretty good. Notice how the male announcer is super interested but is waiting for them to hit the road before plunking any money down?

Seems pretty typical. Verified that once again last night. Bought a used Tahoe last night for my daughter's family. The sales and finance people there had not heard of Elio at all, but a couple of them were extremely interested in buying one. In fact one indicated he looked forward to being able to sell used ones someday.

When they hit the streets sales will definitely boom.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That video is pretty good. Notice how the male announcer is super interested but is waiting for them to hit the road before plunking any money down?

Seems pretty typical. Verified that once again last night. Bought a used Tahoe last night for my daughter's family. The sales and finance people there had not heard of Elio at all, but a couple of them were extremely interested in buying one. In fact one indicated he looked forward to being able to sell used ones someday.

When they hit the streets sales will definitely boom.
Yes, sales should pick up when people see them........even after my personal wait for the 100 pre production Elio's to hit the road.

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not true I have my Elio stock with Fidelity.
It appears that some companies leave it up to individual offices to make that decision since there are several companies with varying responses. It appears acceptance of Elio is decided locally and haphazardly.

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
So humor me here, what are the advantages of transferring these stocks?as i read this thread i see there are many companies not willy to or accepting elio stock. Why would you feel the need to transfer your stock,is it that vstock is in superior to the rest?

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So humor me here, what are the advantages of transferring these stocks?as i read this thread i see there are many companies not willy to or accepting elio stock. Why would you feel the need to transfer your stock,is it that vstock is in superior to the rest?
VStock is just a transfer company, not a broker. If you want to buy or sell stock, you have to have a brokerage account.

Top Bottom