• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just curious if your shares showed up at Schwab today?
They are not register at this time, but I will let you know when it will be. I am a long term investor and this is a quote from the company when they confirmed contact with those who have the stock. " The estimated completion date for the assets to be delivered by your previous firm is 03/15/16. "

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Got my shares today though capital one investing (sharebuilder). Took almost 4 weeks, plus calls to both VStock and Capital One.

I would have sold it if it was still above $30, guess I'll just hold it now.

Northeastern Maryland huh ? I used to live in Aberdeen myself. :)

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
E*TRADE has successfully transferred my shares into my account. Request was made electronically through the website on 3/7, the same day I opened an account. So it took roughly 10 business days to transfer in, which is what they said it would.

Unlike Scottrade which gave me the runaround for weeks. Looks like I'll be transferring the rest of my assets over as well.

Last edited:

dandydon

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There are currently nine brokers now accepting Elio Motors stock transfers; Charles Schwab, Smith Barney,
Morgan Stanley, Merill Lynch, Scottrade (reportedly not accepting ELIO transfers), Alpine Securities, Interactive Brokers, First Clearing, ETrade (irregular reports of not/accepting ELIO transfers), Bank of America.

I wonder if this site might benefit from a new forum category; Elio stock, or finance, or some such?
i went to charles schwab today and they tried to open an account for me. we thought it was successful. i got a call 2 hours later and was told they would not handle elio at this time.

Capes

Elio Fan
Reaction score
E*TRADE has successfully transferred my shares into my account. Request was made electronically through the website on 3/7, the same day I opened an account. So it took roughly 10 business days to transfer in, which is what they said it would..

I guess you owe me for that......
Etrade told me no, and I'd been with them for 10 years.
I had to open new accounts at Fidelity.
Then when I go to transfer etrade wants to know
why i'm leaving!!
I guess it was a prisoner exchange.

Last edited:
Top Bottom