• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

jack akridge

Reaction score
I was wondering why only the same 5 companies are trading the elio stock. I know there are issues right now with the larger established firms, but still I have seen anything but the same 5 firms. I see post where some other people have sold thru other companies but I have been watching the OTCQX chart like a hawk and have yet to see any of the other listed above show up on the OTCQX chart showing the ELIO STOCK. Do the other firms like Charles Schwab, Morgan Stanley etc have to bid thru the firms that show up on the OTCQX chart like NITEU, CSTL, & HAMR. Just trying to learn the ropes.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Jack Akridge and :welcome: to the Elio Owners forum from the Pacific NW
Looks like you've jumped right in with the flow.
This is a good thing; enjoy yourself.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Finally after TD Ameritrade, Scottstrade, and who ever besides information in these threads that went nowhere after mailing (USPS / E MAIL) their requested information. I am very satisfied with this company,

Thank you for your request to transfer assets to Charles Schwab.

This email confirms that we have received your request to transfer assets to your Schwab account from ELIO/SHAREHOLDER SERVICES. The estimated completion date for the assets to be delivered by your previous firm is 03/15/16.

You can review your account activity by logging into www.schwab.com and choosing Service then Overview and select Account Status. If you're logging in for the first time, you'll need your account number. Click New User? next to Login ID. On the next page under Login ID Setup follow the instructions. Once logged in, you can view your account activity by choosing Service and thenOverview.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I've let too much time pass. Could someone do a step by step similar to this:
1. Contact Vstock using your account number from the email they sent out.
2. Request (some fancy name or number) proof of ownership.
3. Contact your broker (I SAW, ETrade, etc.) and request ______.
4. Print and sign ______.
5. Mail it to your broker.
6. Wait approximately 2 weeks.

I am not confident enough to just jump in and start. Well, I'll do SOMETHING today about it but I'm hoping for some quick advice.

DwnSth

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Just received this reply from ETRADE:

At this time, the security ELIO is not eligible for transfer due to the security being listedwith the OTCQX exchange and we do not accept OTC securities. If the security updates to being NYSE or Nasdaq listed, we will be glad to assist you with the transfer process.

So another ETRADE no.....

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Okay, I've let too much time pass. Could someone do a step by step similar to this:
1. Contact Vstock using your account number from the email they sent out.
2. Request (some fancy name or number) proof of ownership.
3. Contact your broker (I SAW, ETrade, etc.) and request ______.
4. Print and sign ______.
5. Mail it to your broker.
6. Wait approximately 2 weeks.

I am not confident enough to just jump in and start. Well, I'll do SOMETHING today about it but I'm hoping for some quick advice.
By now you should be a certified stock broker with all of the time you had reviewing these threads for information.
Finally after TD Ameritrade, Scottstrade, and who ever besides information in these threads that went nowhere after mailing (USPS / E MAIL) their requested information. I am very satisfied with this company,

Thank you for your request to transfer assets to Charles Schwab.

This email confirms that we have received your request to transfer assets to your Schwab account from ELIO/SHAREHOLDER SERVICES. The estimated completion date for the assets to be delivered by your previous firm is 03/15/16.

You can review your account activity by logging into www.schwab.com and choosing Service then Overviewand select Account Status. If you're logging in for the first time, you'll need your account number. Click New User? next to Login ID. On the next page under Login ID Setup follow the instructions. Once logged in, you can view your account activity by choosing Service and thenOverview.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just received this reply from ETRADE:

At this time, the security ELIO is not eligible for transfer due to the security being listedwith the OTCQX exchange and we do not accept OTC securities. If the security updates to being NYSE or Nasdaq listed, we will be glad to assist you with the transfer process.

So another ETRADE no.....
Look at threads #35 and #39

Top Bottom