• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

goelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Thanks, but I can't make anything out from that image, too small.

So you're saying with an existing E*TRADE account you were able to transfer your crowdfunded shares into your account? I just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with "Ivan" at E*TRADE who after some lengthy explanations said "no" (the local agent got him on the line to determine the transfer eligibility).

So this is damn confusing, great that it worked for you but I don't want to start opening accounts all over the place just to get this done. Can I ask did you already have an E*TRADE account or did you open it specifically for this stock?
I already have an account with them.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My brokers said they'd handle it only if I had a helmet and a MC endorsement on my driver's license.
They also said that it would take three weeks longer if the gas cap was still on the right side of the vehicle.
Then they said they would NOT do the transfer if any of the e-documents had any y-llo on them.

Kidding.
Juuuuuuuuuuuust kidding. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I,m seriously lost when it comes to stock.sounds like you people know a little bit about it.But i was wondering if anyone else downloaded there shareholdings email, not sure what it is called.the one letting you know how many shares you own. I believe they said they would only send it once.When i first received mine i read it on my phone,the following day i went to my desktop in order to print it out and it was no where to be found i searched for it everywhere, it was no where to be found even went back to look on my phone wasn't there either.So i contacted Elio they said i must have erased it, well if i erased it wouldn't show in my trash box. Did this happen to anyone else?

thanks Rick

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, I,m seriously lost when it comes to stock.sounds like you people know a little bit about it.But i was wondering if anyone else downloaded there shareholdings email, not sure what it is called.the one letting you know how many shares you own. I believe they said they would only send it once.When i first received mine i read it on my phone,the following day i went to my desktop in order to print it out and it was no where to be found i searched for it everywhere, it was no where to be found even went back to look on my phone wasn't there either.So i contacted Elio they said i must have erased it, well if i erased it wouldn't show in my trash box. Did this happen to anyone else?

thanks Rick
Sorry to hear that, Rick. Must be driving you nuts looking for it.
When I got mine, I opened the .pdf and saved it to my documents on the computer, and two separate thumb drives. One kept under lock and key. Computers aren't to be trusted! They can go without notice and take everything with them.

HonestTex

Elio Addict
Reaction score

thanks Rick
Rick, sorry about the email snafu. But not sure its really relevant. I didn't need it to transfer my stock, just the document I received from VStock Transfer. I still have the letter from Elio, but it wasn't needed.

Top Bottom