• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting, VStock believes they are.

Yeah, thats what Vstock told me as well. When the local Scottrade person called back he advised there is 1 East Coast person at Scottrade to advise on this and that she told him she knows of no Elio Reg A stock being transferred to them. Of course I mentioned well what about the West Coast but that didn't seem to motivate him.

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if this site might benefit from a new forum category; Elio stock, or finance, or some such?

John I vote with your suggestions to have an Elio stock category with separate sub categories. Too many posts (of which I am guilty as well) which are basically all related to the stock in some such way.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There are currently nine brokers now accepting Elio Motors stock transfers; Charles Schwab, Smith Barney,
Morgan Stanley, Merill Lynch, Scottrade (reportedly not accepting ELIO transfers), Alpine Securities, Interactive Brokers, First Clearing, ETrade, Bank of America.

I wonder if this site might benefit from a new forum category; Elio stock, or finance, or some such?
Word is it that ETrade is not accepting Elio, I have just sent my information with Charles Schwab. In which I had to mail a form to Phoenix, Arizona and I included all the information I can to assist them with.

goelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Another member is reporting that E*TRADE said they would not accept the stock. Confusing.
Screenshot (2).png

goelio

Elio Fan
Reaction score
for etrade, just initiate the asset transfer request online, prinit out the paper request form (u will see one once u submit the online request), sign it, and email it along the vtransfer statement of ownership. Your shares should be in your account within a week. It worked for me.

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks, but I can't make anything out from that image, too small.
for etrade, just initiate the asset transfer request online, prinit out the paper request form (u will see one once u submit the online request), sign it, and email it along the vtransfer statement of ownership. Your shares should be in your account within a week. It worked for me.

So you're saying with an existing E*TRADE account you were able to transfer your crowdfunded shares into your account? I just spent 1/2 hour on the phone with "Ivan" at E*TRADE who after some lengthy explanations said "no" (the local agent got him on the line to determine the transfer eligibility).

So this is damn confusing, great that it worked for you but I don't want to start opening accounts all over the place just to get this done. Can I ask did you already have an E*TRADE account or did you open it specifically for this stock?

Top Bottom