• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Brokers Accepting Elio Stock Transfers

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My USAA transfer went pretty quick and was done on the phone and then by scanning in two signed documents. It was much more simple than I thought it would be. Now,if stock price would just go up enough so I can sell half to cover my Elio and stock purchase...

TMOSteel

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just received this reply from ETRADE:

At this time, the security ELIO is not eligible for transfer due to the security being listedwith the OTCQX exchange and we do not accept OTC securities. If the security updates to being NYSE or Nasdaq listed, we will be glad to assist you with the transfer process.

So another ETRADE no.....

That doesn't make sense: you can BUY Elio stock through them!

DwnSth

Elio Fan
Reaction score
And another no go....saw this on investors hub. Seems this was even after the transaction had been started.

"Scottrade just informed me my DRS transfer was terminated because ELIO is on their no - accept list since the 9th."

CHUCK G.

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
And another no go....saw this on investors hub. Seems this was even after the transaction had been started.

"Scottrade just informed me my DRS transfer was terminated because ELIO is on their no - accept list since the 9th."
I made it under the wire on 3-8-16. A fellow member was rejected on the 9th.

PST_Inquisitor

Reaction score
Anyone have a current list of firms that will accept transfers?

ELIO seems to have become some sort of a Pariah stock, the big box traders won't accept it on transfer but will sell it? Good enough to date but not to marry?

Anyone have insight into this? Scottrade, ETrade, Charles Scwab all won't touch it and wont provide a reason as to why.

Top Bottom