• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Caddo Commission Meeting 5/7/2015

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Could someone who is better at dialect please translate that for me?
All I got is that someone ( a bigmouthed black bass?) thinks the white perch was getting a job on Elio's Board and wants the feds to investigate and re litigate everything in the old GM plant.
And there were some kind of petitions that were circulated. (Is Stephanie Lynch at it again?)
Just totally confused.
Sounds like a fish story.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Could someone who is better at dialect please translate that for me?
All I got is that someone ( a bigmouthed black bass?) thinks the white perch was getting a job on Elio's Board and wants the feds to investigate and re litigate everything in the old GM plant.
And there were some kind of petitions that were circulated. (Is Stephanie Lynch at it again?)
Just totally confused.
Sounds like a fish story.
I appreciate and respect Ms. Lynch's caution in a request to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on a dream concept production vehicle when there was no final production prototype ready to build even after Paul Elio told the commission that all the other funding was in place. It's old news. We discovered a few months ago that was not the case and there is still no E series prototype building or funding. I would hope to have a Commissioner as financially saavy on my local County Board. There is no momentum at the moment.

WilliamH

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I appreciate and respect Ms. Lynch's caution in a request to spend millions of taxpayer dollars on a dream concept production vehicle when there was no final production prototype ready to build even after Paul Elio told the commission that all the other funding was in place. It's old news. We discovered a few months ago that was not the case and there is still no E series prototype building or funding. I would hope to have a Commissioner as financially saavy on my local County Board. There is no momentum at the moment.

If 11 of 12 of my counties representatives had voted for something and the 12th decided to file a personal suit to delay things I would hold anything they were involved in going forward as suspect.
Since Ms. Lynch already posted a link to this YouTube video on the Elio Facebook page, I question her motivation. And that is why I questioned whether she had something to do with the petitions that were circulated.
With regard to the financing that may or may not have been in place, we don't know if her lawsuit damaged a funding arrangement that actually was in place. And we don't know what her motivation for the suit was.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Didn't get much out of this meeting. Something about fishing for bass and perch? Something tells me they may be getting some heat from common people, due to there is no jobs yet. However, I wasn't raised far enough down south to understand.
Yes, I agree and got the feeling that Ms. Lynch was/is representing those common people. My perception and I could be wrong.

Top Bottom