• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Caddo Commission Meeting 5/7/2015

satx

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Reid3400

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Attachments

• T-REX ENCLOSED.JPG
    T-REX ENCLOSED.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 230

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you happen to notice the price new? $53,999.00
That a pretty select market.
Way out of my price range for a three wheeler and don't care much for the styling. If we ever have the opportunity to buy an Elio I'll have to test drive it and like both the comfort and the drive before spending even $6800 on a three wheeler.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Under $5K with a current market price of 5X that? Hmmmmmmmm? T-Rex is a very twitchy rig in even light rain, because of the oil deposited in the center of the lane. Rear wheel drive on a trike is not for me.
Reid your math is off just a bit; "at under $5K with a current market price 10+ times that amount"

I went looking through other ads on that site and I really have to question the validity of their offerings; they had a 2004 Harley factory trike built on a Electra Glide drive line (which is correct) but they were only asking $3K for it. Factory trikes usually go for far more than that.

Update - I went searching on the site; now it makes sense http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.oodle.com

Last edited:
Top Bottom