• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Cancelled - Texas Event - Texas State Fair 9/26 - 10/1/2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you explain the references to the "P3", "P5", etc.? I don't know what that is? Thanks!
It has taken me most of the day but I finally found this. A picture is worth a thousands words so here goes. These were posted by goofyone so I only get credit for finally finding them and copying and pasting them here. LOL :) Z

P1
First_Elio_Prototype1.jpg

P2 (P1 chassis with body panels and basic interior)
elio-motors-84-mpg-3-wheeler-image-elio-motors_100414288_l.jpg

P3
DSC_0014a.jpg

P4
IMG_0861.jpg

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Can you explain the references to the "P3", "P5", etc.? I don't know what that is? Thanks!
Now that I have the pictures out of the way, allow me to welcome you from Oregon, BigDaddyE. I hope you find this forum friendly, knowledgeable, creative and humorous. We are a great group for the most part so dive in and read to your hearts content. There is so much information here it is going to take you a while. I hope you enjoy this exciting journey to Elio production and ownership. See you next year in our Elios. :-) Z

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It was a tour person on the Elio team, but as goofy stated in another thread, we shouldn't take that to heart. Sorry if I stirred up anything.....
I think some have explained it well in that the P5 is going to be built (is being built) but will not be on tour......

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
9/18/14 Texas State Fair update and the news isn't good:

9/26 - 9/30
Dallas, TX
Texas State Fair
CANCELLED
Notification to be posted on Facebook in the TX, OK, LA Markets

I'm sorry to be barer of such bad news. Z

Top Bottom