• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Charlotte, Nc; Dec 05, 2014 - Dec 07, 2014

Oldfarmer

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything lately. I guess the December dates are still good. Location set yet?

Moderator Informational Edit

12/5 - 12/7
Charlotte, NC
South Park Mall
Fri - 10am - 9pm
Sat - 9am - 10pm
Sun - 11am - 7pm
P4 Event

Last edited by a moderator:

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything lately. I guess the December dates are still good. Location set yet?

There has not been any indications of schedule changes lately and lucky for you it is rarer for them to happen this time of year. Lately we have received confirmation of exact event locations on the Monday or Tuesday preceding the event. I know this can be frustrating for those of us who want or need to plan ahead however with one tour team this is just the way it works out sometimes.

I am planning to drive up to Charlotte from Atlanta and would also like to know where it will be so I can plan lodging for my visit but I know this is just the way it is.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
what day/time do you plan to be there ?

Jim

I hope to drive up during the afternoon on Friday and possibly be on site for a bit Friday evening, pretty much the entire day on Saturday, and likely a few hours on Sunday before eating lunch and heading back to Atlanta on Sunday afternoon.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I hope to drive up during the afternoon on Friday and possibly be on site for a bit Friday evening, pretty much the entire day on Saturday, and likely a few hours on Sunday before eating lunch and heading back to Atlanta on Sunday afternoon.

we were planning to drive down and back on Friday but can move that to Saturday .... are your plans pretty definite ?

Jim

Tony Gore

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did notice that a few days ago the Jacksonville location didn't have a location set, but yesterday when I refreshed the page, it changed and showed the location. Right on time for being just 3 or so days before the event. We're next.

Looks like we may not know the exact place in Charlotte until around December 1st or 2nd. I was showing a co-worker the Elio website and he wants to go by and check it out in person too. I'm going on Saturday.

OH! And I'm officially "All in" on the lowest level.. I'll decide on upgrading to the $1k version once I see it and know a little more.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
we were planning to drive down and back on Friday but can move that to Saturday .... are your plans pretty definite ?

Jim

Unless something major happens I will be in Charlotte that weekend for the Elio showing as after that I will be tied up with various events and not able to leave Atlanta until after Christmas. The only issue I see is when exactly I leave on Friday as it could be later in the day or I may even have to drive up leaving Atlanta early Saturday morning. I look forward to meeting you if you can make it on Saturday. :)

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
I did notice that a few days ago the Jacksonville location didn't have a location set, but yesterday when I refreshed the page, it changed and showed the location. Right on time for being just 3 or so days before the event. We're next.

Looks like we may not know the exact place in Charlotte until around December 1st or 2nd. I was showing a co-worker the Elio website and he wants to go by and check it out in person too. I'm going on Saturday.

OH! And I'm officially "All in" on the lowest level.. I'll decide on upgrading to the $1k version once I see it and know a little more.

Congrats on your reservation! I am sure you will enjoy your opportunity to experience the vehicle in person. :cool:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Unless something major happens I will be in Charlotte that weekend for the Elio showing as after that I will be tied up with various events and not able to leave Atlanta until after Christmas. The only issue I see is when exactly I leave on Friday as it could be later in the day or I may even have to drive up leaving Atlanta early Saturday morning. I look forward to meeting you if you can make it on Saturday. :)

we will plan on it .... our 6 year old grandson has a game at 9AM ( our attendance is mandatory ) .... depending on where it is in Charlotte, we should be able to roll in shortly after noon .... we will be wearing forum T-shirts

Jim

Top Bottom