• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Child Seats And Dog Cages?

Keith Stone

Elio Addict
Reaction score
In my forester I have a cage/divider panel in the back cargo area so that when Frank (my 92lb. GSD) needs a ride, he hops in and away we go!

Putting a child seat in is also pretty easy.

But I'm wondering how those would work in the Elio? Any ideas on putting a divider in so I don't have ass-breath, drool, and claws coming my way while driving? With how small the area is, I'd probably want to build a small platform with two legs up front to give him a larger/longer level surface he can sit/lay down on.

Also, will there be child seat anchors in the back and/or enough room (leg/body) to put the child and the booster seats back there?

Thanks!

-Emt1581
In my forester I have a cage/divider panel in the back cargo area so that when Frank (my 92lb. GSD) needs a ride, he hops in and away we go!

Putting a child seat in is also pretty easy.

But I'm wondering how those would work in the Elio? Any ideas on putting a divider in so I don't have ass-breath, drool, and claws coming my way while driving? With how small the area is, I'd probably want to build a small platform with two legs up front to give him a larger/longer level surface he can sit/lay down on.

Also, will there be child seat anchors in the back and/or enough room (leg/body) to put the child and the booster seats back there?

Thanks!

-Emt1581
image.jpg
Helps with ass breath, my German shorthair loves them!

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My parents' Wire-Haired Terrier loved our motorhome, to the point he'd stand on the low dashboard and slobber on the windshield while underway. Better yet, in nice weather he loved to stick his head out the passenger-side window (from the lap of the unlucky person otherwise occupying that seat). A little wind up the nose would cause him to snort, sneeze, and drool - for miles . . . the proceeds of which would thankfully go out the window and stream down the side of the bus. Any animal doing that to my Elio is going to be in serious trouble. ;)

Top Bottom