• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Chinese Or Other Foreign Investors?

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My simple mind is puzzled by how a startup company with liabilities, few assests, no product to sell, no validated prototype, no profit in over a decade, offering no guarantee to deliver a product to generate future profits even qualifies to sell shares. Definitely a high risk investment, hopefully offset by a diversified investment plan.
I can always look at the bright side, at least EM is educating my simple mind how the car painting process works! :D Any guesses what the friday blog will be? It'll most probably start with the Memorial Day mention, then teach us how this awesome half-a-car 3wheeler will change how people drive in the FUTURE! How soon in the future? Well, you gotta wait for the next blog. :D

Last edited:

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My simple mind is puzzled by how a startup company with liabilities, few assests, no product to sell, no validated prototype, no profit in over a decade, offering no guarantee to deliver a product to generate future profits even qualifies to sell shares. Definitely a high risk investment, hopefully offset by a diversified investment plan.
What is so puzzling ? Tulip mania.
https://img.memecdn.com/Coca-Cola-Enjoy-Capitalism_o_30020.jpg

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I can always look at the bright side, at least EM is educating my simple mind how the car painting process works! :D Any guesses what the friday blog will be? It'll mostly probably start with the Memorial Day mention, then teach us how this awesome half-a-car 3wheeler will change how people drive in the FUTURE! How soon in the future? Well, you gotta wait for the next blog. :D
Thanks a whole bunch 3.
Now there's no reason for me to read the next blog!

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks a whole bunch 3.
Now there's no reason for me to read the next blog!
Ok wait EA, I was wrong, EM just sent out a new blog- it's about MyElioMyWay! It's a fun way of killing time while waiting for funding! Also, the price hasn't change at 7400K and 84mpg, that's another picker upper from EM in my book! :D

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sort of like betting on a horse. There's no guarantee that there will be a payoff. But hey, Bitcoin only exists on the internet and yet if you bought $100 worth of it just 7 years ago, you'd now have $76,000,000 worth. Now THAT's a good return on investment!

Top Bottom