• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Committed In Bakersfield, Ca

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't recognize any "Andy" type characters here from Mayberry but for sure I'm tagging Coss as Barney. LOL Hey, Motorcycle Kopp, aren't you riding without a helmet. Also that's a strange looking wake I see leaving behind.
" ........ I'm tagging Coss as Barney ......." from Folks, got it. :tsk: That's one, at 2, I get to click these extra buttons I have :heh:

Then
BOOM2.png

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
After weeks of getting caught up & researching everything I could find on the web regarding the Elio, I finally decided to pull the trigger & took the plunge late last week. It took so long because of 2 potential issues (in my eyes) -the EGR and the AMT. I was a diesel mechanic before my current job & I changed out A LOT of EGR coolers -so that worried me quite a bit. But those engines I worked on were all turbocharged diesels with EGR coolers, so I can definitely see the differences there. I'm hoping for different results on the NA, gas powered Elio. As for the transmission, I was originally going to get a MT, but I figure for resale purposes later on, an automatic will be easier to off load to someone else. Plus my mom doesn't drive stick & I know she will definitely want to take it for a spin. I don't have any experience with an AMT, but I'm sure Elio will want to get it right before their initial release. Regardless, I feel the time is right to get in now. Seems like a pretty good community here too. Looking forward to the experience!!

Good evening Motorcyclekopp, and a great big warm WELCOME from the Bayou State, Louisiana, and the home to one of the most fun loving groups of folks anywhere in this great nation. . . . . . CAJUNS, where on any given weekend you can find a festival with plenty of good food, music and you will always be treated as family! Oh, and did I mention that we are extremely proud to have been chosen to be the future birthplace of the Elio?? Hope you enjoy our growing Elio family!! Most of us here will be happy to help you find answers.

Top Bottom