• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Customer Service Or Lack Of

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Number one rule in marketing.

Introduce your product (not sell) to the most people you can, the cheapest way you can.
EM is in a marketing mine set at this time. They are not trying to sell the car to anyone. That is why there is no customer support or new information(for the car) most of you are crying about. There is no car to sell, so no customers to support.

All we bought from EM was a shirt and a place in line. For that they owe us customer support.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can, before they start "selling the car" after production starts.

Fox News Channel's Fox & Friends, with Elisabeth Hasselbeck averaged 1,226,000 viewers, with 289,000 of them in the 25-54 news demo. That is the lower half of our age poll.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can before they start "selling" after production starts. JMO, but mostly fact.

Last edited:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I slipped into the lower half of the age poll! Just by the skin of my teeth, mind you, but at this point I'll take being in the younger half of just about any group still breathing.
Am I the only person on here who celebrates every year with great joy? I feel younger now than I did 10 years ago. I can't think of any age I want to go back to. I guess it is a good thing because going backwards is not an option. LOL :-) Z

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, I slipped into the lower half of the age poll! Just by the skin of my teeth, mind you, but at this point I'll take being in the younger half of just about any group still breathing.
My dad always said he graduated Valedictorian. Even though it was of the lower half of his class.:rolleyes: Miami of Ohio class of 53.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My dad always said he graduated Valedictorian. Even though it was of the lower half of his class.:rolleyes: Miami of Ohio class of 53.
To come up with that statement he must have had a pretty good mind. I would bet that he has done as well or better than half the top half of his graduating class.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To come up with that statement he must have had a pretty good mind. I would bet that he has done as well or better than half the top half of his graduating class.
Thanks
All of us kids think so.
We were always full, dry, warm, got everything we needed and most of what we wanted. You can't ask for any thing more. At least back then. Some do today.

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thanks
All of us kids think so.
We were always full, dry, warm, got everything we needed and most of what we wanted. You can't ask for any thing more. At least back then. Some do today.
Dad was killed in a military plane crash in June 1953, and mom took on both rolls and did a pretty darn good job! Without her firm hand,(sometimes with a belt in it) and her iron will; I don't know where any of us 3 kids would be today. I am pretty certain we wouldn't be in as good a position as we have been able to live.

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Dad was killed in a military plane crash in June 1953, and mom took on both rolls and did a pretty darn good job! Without her firm hand,(sometimes with a belt in it) and her iron will; I don't know where any of us 3 kids would be today. I am pretty certain we wouldn't be in as good a position as we have been able to live.
Sorry for your loss. As for the belt, been there, had that.
As for my kids, all I had to do was give them the look and they would fall in line.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7-tRre5yBaOCuGfeiektxE3HFXv3Pr44H_jUYzyXK2fMUzE0qfg.jpg

As for my kids with there kids, there will be no legal form of discipline.
Lord help the U.S.

Elf

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Am I the only person on here who celebrates every year with great joy? I feel younger now than I did 10 years ago. I can't think of any age I want to go back to. I guess it is a good thing because going backwards is not an option. LOL :) Z
Every day is new and exciting ,your thinking right .I'm the only one who believes I shall live forever .

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Every day is new and exciting ,your thinking right .I'm the only one who believes I shall live forever .
Well Elf, I have been trying to decide who to respond to for my 1000 message. LOL Silly as it is, I am amazed I have managed to write that many messages in less than 2 months. I hope I live at least as long as you and maybe a few years longer. I 'm not so sure about living forever but at least to 100 as a healthy woman sounds pretty good to me. Especially since I feel I didn't really start to live until I was 40. Cheers to us both. Next year we will get our Elios on the opposite sides of the country and I am sure we will both enjoy them immensley! LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom