• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Customer Service Or Lack Of

D.D.Bwana

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I move this up from a Post to Thread.

Number one rule in marketing.

Introduce your product (not sell) to the most people you can, the cheapest way you can.
EM is in a marketing mine set at this time. They are not trying to sell the car to anyone. That is why there is no customer support or new information(for the car) most of you are crying about. There is no car to sell, so no customers to support.

All we bought from EM was a shirt and a place in line. For that they owe us customer support.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can, before they start "selling the car" after production starts.

Fox News Channel's Fox & Friends, with Elisabeth Hasselbeck averaged 1,226,000 viewers, with 289,000 of them in the 25-54 news demo. That is the lower half of our age poll.

Again. There main goal is to introduce the product to as many people they can before they start "selling" after production starts. JMO, but mostly fact.

Someone watch for the jump in reservations. That two min. probably equals at least a thousand road shows if not more.JMO
Are you going to ask for your money back?

Jayne Shelby

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'd really like to go back before the Shingles and Cancer. Never fully recovered from either of those. Things I was able to do before and difficult and in some cases I don't even attempt the task. Good health is something that can play a very positive roll in your life. Bad health can do the same only in a negative way. As a Marine I was poisoned by the contaminated water that I drank and bathed in for over 5 years at Camp Lejeune, N. C. Many of us are dying off now or are going through major medical issues. Yes, I wish I could go back to healthier times but that's not going to happen. Lets hope the Elio gets here before I get to cash in my chips.

Top Bottom