• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Did You Notice As Of 6/2/2014 Is Now 19,101 Reserve The Elio Vehicle

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With so much to read and follow here, I sometimes miss things that you guys have posted. With that in mind, I am wondering how many of you have followed through with the " free stuff" that was included in Friday's Elio Blog? In the past I've seen folks posting the desire to have " hand out" flyers from Elio that we could pass out to friends and neighbors to help get the word out faster. Well, it's there now. We just need to print them out and get them in the hands of those that may be unaware of this great little car.

Surely EVERYONE is aware of theses hand outs and ALL are now actively involved with getting them out? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking they should get the P5 and some additional prototypes built and rolling before they ask me to hand out flyers.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm thinking they should get the P5 and some additional prototypes built and rolling before they ask me to hand out flyers.
I've been thinking the same thing. I have the bumper sticker on my car, but I'm not going to promote to co-workers, family, and friends until next prototype is built and maybe not until first factory workers are hired. For now I see this a low risk for me, but worth it for my own personal reasons.

Reactions: DWR

DWR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been thinking the same thing. I have the bumper sticker on my car, but I'm not going to promote to co-workers, family, and friends until next prototype is built and maybe not until first factory workers are hired. For now I see this a low risk for me, but worth it for my own personal reasons.
Ditto. I'll risk my own money, but won't promote to anyone yet just in case nothing happens with the Elio. I don't want to have to answer to family and freinds who I talked into making a deposit if everything goes south.

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I agree. $1000 is a hefty sum of money to most people on a gamble. I'm willing to gamble my own money, but not that of family and friends. I have mentioned Elio to most, but do not promote it to anyone until I'm sure when it is going to happen. You will notice I didn't say if, because I still believe it will happen, I'm just not sure when.

Kuda

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New Avatar, Kuda. . . . , NICE!!! I like! ;)
upload_2014-6-11_9-2-43.jpeg

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To, DWR, JNR, Rickb, and any other doubters, that certainly is YOUR right and prerogative. But does that give you the right to deny the right of others to their freedom of choice?

No one is trying to force anyone, on, or off of this forum, to put their money down on the Elio. We are all just trying to keep everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE informed as to what is going on in the market place with this car. . ., and to allow ALL of them to make their own INFORMED decision.

So if you are going to stifle the flow of information, to those who may never yet heard about the Elio, then, let's see you stop belly aching about the slow progress being made in bringing the Elio to production.

I, and I feel many others on this forum, STRONGLY disagree with your "negative, stick your head in the sand attitude."

We have got to help make the public informed in order to make this thing grow rapidly!

ARE YOU IN 100%, non-refundable?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
To, DWR, JNR, Rickb, and any other doubters, that certainly is YOUR right and prerogative. But does that give you the right to deny the right of others to their freedom of choice?

No one is trying to force anyone, on, or off of this forum, to put their money down on the Elio. We are all just trying to keep everyone, and I do mean EVERYONE informed as to what is going on in the market place with this car. . ., and to allow ALL of them to make their own INFORMED decision.

So if you are going to stifle the flow of information, to those who may never yet heard about the Elio, then, let's see you stop belly aching about the slow progress being made in bringing the Elio to production.

I, and I feel many others on this forum, STRONGLY disagree with your "negative, stick your head in the sand attitude."

We have got to help make the public informed in order to make this thing grow rapidly!

ARE YOU IN 100%, non-refundable?
Look Bud! Don't lump me into the doubter category! I have been following and supporting Elio since '08 and don't recall making any negative......but only positive comments about Elio the vehicle and the company! My statement was simply base the flyer on the the P5 and the finalized completed production prototype before you ask me to distribute flyers of a P4 concept.

I don't recall denying your rights, having a my head in the sand attitude, and I repeat being only supportive........although your comment I find negative too my character. Yes. I am a reservationist and included in the over 20,000 reserved Elio's ....non-refundable $1000 no..........because I can't afford it along with a number of other Elio fans. Please delete my name from your post! YOUR MUSIC SUCKS MAN!

Last edited:
Top Bottom