• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Disapointed

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I haven't seen the P4 on tour........only photos and video. I will be satisfied to see a photo and video of that finalized production prototype........hopefully by the end of Sept........if Elio is on track to production.

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just a reminder -- there will not be a "next prototype" for public consumption, according to Mr. Vassallo on June 18. There will be a prototype for manufacturing take-offs (measurements), but it won't be like the P4, shipped all over the place.
Perhaps not in the 'near future', but Elio Motors reply to a post from Facebook, seems to portend a 'future' P5 / "E" Series vehicle TOUR: "
Hello Stuie, we currently don't offer test drives of our prototypes, but we are planning a series of ride and drive events to our supporters around the time of production.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm in a quandary in that that now that the show in Birmingham has been delayed until November. My personal commitment was to reserve the all-in one K until after the show. If I wait then I will loose the $500 delivery bonus because that offer expires September one.
Time is money and the more time you take the more money it will cost you. Hard choices do not come without risks.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really disappointed that Elio would push for the money before the final product with engine and all changes, tested, fuel mileage confirmed, transportation charges, transmission cost and type accessories confirmed ect. Now will we jump on the unfinished, untested product like sheep to "get a place in line" or at least wait till the real Elio comes to life. I've never bought a product that I have not read the specs, price, and at least seen the finished product. Show us the finished product Elio. We have shown you our faith in your product 25,000 times. Now it's your turn to show us what we are getting for our bucks with hard numbers including all the above mentioned facts and figures before you press us for more. Get the final figures and vehicle in front of us then ask us to keep the faith. Just sayin

POOR, poor, Wayne. Can ya swim? Jump ALL-IN at $1000, unless you are already there. :rolleyes: And if you are, congratulations!

Friend, at our age, I figured out a long time ago, that UNLESS I plan to put my money in travelers checks and take it with me. . . . . . , I plan to leave NONE of it behind. Sam steals too much of it now, and my children are all educated, so they can make their own. . . . . . Enjoy it Wayne, and the short time we have left on this Blessed earth! ;)

WAYNE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope, At my age I'm a lot more wiser and way more patience than when I was younger. I want the Elio as bad as anyone but I have owned many motorcycles and sold my last GW 3 wheeler last year. Too damn hot for me to want to ride anymore in the open and I don't have any wish to become a donor either. I will wait and see what will happen in the next few months. Elio has the right idea but not the financing.. That is why the push. I want to give it a bit more time and see the finished product specs. Last video I saw that it was a bitch to steer it as is and rode like a lumber wagon. Like I mentioned I'm all in but I know there have been delay after delay and I figure there will be many more. I do not trust the x car salesman Jerome no further than I could throw him. I have dealt with many car salesmen in my time and he is a slick one. All the things he has said and changed later is typical of car salesmen.
When the Autocycle become available I will own one if they ever make it. No worries!
images.jpg

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Nope, At my age I'm a lot more wiser and way more patience than when I was younger. I want the Elio as bad as anyone but I have owned many motorcycles and sold my last GW 3 wheeler last year. Too damn hot for me to want to ride anymore in the open and I don't have any wish to become a donor either. I will wait and see what will happen in the next few months. Elio has the right idea but not the financing.. That is why the push. I want to give it a bit more time and see the finished product specs. Last video I saw that it was a bitch to steer it as is and rode like a lumber wagon. Like I mentioned I'm all in but I know there have been delay after delay and I figure there will be many more. I do not trust the x car salesman Jerome no further than I could throw him. I have dealt with many car salesmen in my time and he is a slick one. All the things he has said and changed later is typical of car salesmen.
When the Autocycle become available I will own one if they ever make it. No worries!View attachment 2148
Nothing wrong with waiting to see the Production Elio before you make a purchase and put money down. Certainly makes for a no worries stress free attitude. The only Elio reference I disagree with is slick car salesman. I expected many changes and even a delay on the complicated road to production.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Another all nighter on the Elio Owners forum
Wow, I've got through so many threads tonight however after reading a thread called: Did Elio Close On The Shreveport Plant? and now this one. I'm more convinced now more then ever I need to raise the ante from, 'I'm all in @ $100.00 to the 1K' by the end of the month.....

Doesn't matter if it eats up most of my social security check for the month or not....I'll eat bean burritos for the months of August and September if thats what it takes to now become 100% invested then thats what I'm going to do.....thanks for another enlightening Elio thread.....Elio Motors, count me in!

View attachment 2116
I wondered if you were pulling all nighters. It seemed no matter what time I'm on you are there also. You do realize it will still be there to read if you sleep once in a while don't you? Of course learning all this stuff is part of the fun of being on this exciting journey. :-) Z

Ronald Levesque

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
View attachment 2149
I wondered if you were pulling all nighters. It seemed no matter what time I'm on you are there also. You do realize it will still be there to read if you sleep once in a while don't you? Of course learning all this stuff is part of the fun of being on this exciting journey. :) Z
You couldn't and wouldn't believe me if I told you how many intrests or forums I belong to and read each night....Its like a good Wikipedia page, it just goes on and on and never seems to end!

PicsArt_1408050465961.jpg

Last edited:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
When the Autocycle become available I will own one if they ever make it. No worries!View attachment 2148

Hi Wayne, what things has Jerome said that he changed later?

Top Bottom