• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Do I Need A Second Car?

harlan stephens

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kinda like finding a job before you quit one.
I would wait for sure intill you have an elio to take its place.

I need a back up car becuse the
20141018_215057.jpg
mustang
Gets driven like a muscle car...
And parts break. So I have downtime.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Kuda,

Now seriously. Would YOU pick up a couple of chicks with 70's hairdos and those damn sweater/vest/neckies things? They look like the kinda girls that need a semi truck for all their "baggage" if you know what I mean. T-r-o-u-b-l-e.
Thank you for a great laugh today. I love it! :-) Z

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Kuda,

Now seriously. Would YOU pick up a couple of chicks with 70's hairdos and those damn sweater/vest/neckies things? They look like the kinda girls that need a semi truck for all their "baggage" if you know what I mean. T-r-o-u-b-l-e.

would I pick them up, absolutely and I already have a semi truck ..:cool:.. to me an Elio would be a fun ride that I'd thoroughly enjoy but it cannot replace any of the 4 vehicles we already have .... using an Elio should lengthen the life of three of the four vehicles we have .... if an Elio lives up to its billing, it could well be the last vehicle we need to buy

Jim

tonyspumoni

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too funny, Jim. "I like gals that need a semi truck for their "baggage" because I just happen to have one of those laying around".

I will keep my other car too - kids and dogs - but understand the OP's question. If the Elio really takes off, groups of Elio owners could band together to co-own a minivan they can all share when there is need. Instead of 'time share' we would have a 'Elio van share'.

That'll really lower greenhouse gas emissions and keep us from importing more oil.

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
would I pick them up, absolutely and I already have a semi truck ..:cool:.. to me an Elio would be a fun ride that I'd thoroughly enjoy but it cannot replace any of the 4 vehicles we already have .... using an Elio should lengthen the life of three of the four vehicles we have .... if an Elio lives up to its billing, it could well be the last vehicle we need to buy

Jim
Won't replace our 2 either. Wife will use the Eilo to commute, I'll park the truck and use the chevy as the run around town car, until it dies or I get my own Elio!:)

jetpack54

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Both of our cars have 200,000 plus miles that's why I went for 2 Elios. If the need arises for a bigger car, we'll be renting otherwise our new Elios will be it! The way I'm taking care of our current cars, it's a big possibility that both will break the 300,000 miles fingers crossed.
p.s. In reference to Kuda's comment about the 2 lovely Wrigley's Gum twins....what's wrong with you??? Lol.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Too funny, Jim. "I like gals that need a semi truck for their "baggage" because I just happen to have one of those laying around".

I will keep my other car too - kids and dogs - but understand the OP's question. If the Elio really takes off, groups of Elio owners could band together to co-own a minivan they can all share when there is need. Instead of 'time share' we would have a 'Elio van share'.

That'll really lower greenhouse gas emissions and keep us from importing more oil.
That is a brilliant idea! :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Don't forget those who need their pickup truck fix!:) Maybe I'll rent mine out to Elio owners, just pay 3 times the gas you use!:eek::D

Top Bottom