• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Does Anyone Sleep!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Like Z at least 95% home cooked meals, a lot in the crockpot. As a matter of fact part of tomorrow nights dinner is already in the crockpot (in the fridge right now) I will turn it on later and it will cook all night on low.
Z I bought myself one of those 3 crock cookers, 2.5qt each pot and I gotta tell you, I can make several days worth of meals in one day with this puppy. A few hours of chopping, slicing and dicing, fill the crocks and I'm done.
I'm so used to my 7 qt crockpot I'm not sure I would know how to cook in a 2.5 qt. pot. LOL I will, however, take it into consideration. Thanks for the information. You may find some interesting tips in the book "50 Simple Soups for the Slow Cooker" by Lynn Alley. I bought mine used on Amazon. It is Vegetarian/Vegan but the tips in the introduction are amazing so I will simply try the recipes using meats and broths when I desire them. I have not tried any recipes yet but the introduction suggestions I know I will use in the future. :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm so used to my 7 qt crockpot I'm not sure I would know how to cook in a 2.5 qt. pot. LOL I will, however, take it into consideration. Thanks for the information. You may find some interesting tips in the book "50 Simple Soups for the Slow Cooker" by Lynn Alley. I bought mine used on Amazon. It is Vegetarian/Vegan but the tips in the introduction are amazing so I will simply try the recipes using meats and broths when I desire them. I have not tried any recipes yet but the introduction suggestions I know I will use in the future. :) Z
Z, I have the original "Crockpot" recipe cook book with more than 500 recipes. Needless to say I have not tried them all and some I never will (due to the ingredients listed, like fish).

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
OK, I'll bite. How? :) Z

Eat healthy, exercise, meet w/family. attend house of worship, breath fresh air, meditate, follow current events, go for a drive (now w/o the Elio), use the phone/ ttext friends, watch the grass grow/snow fall/leaves drop, take a break from this addictive forum (I count me too) try and enjoy life as we wait and wait, and wait.........(lol) HELP me I can't stop coming here, My Dr. has ever changed my meds to no success. Do they still use shock therapy ?? TG I don't drink, or live in Colorado smoking herbs!!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Eat healthy, exercise, meet w/family. attend house of worship, breath fresh air, meditate, follow current events, go for a drive (now w/o the Elio), use the phone/ ttext friends, watch the grass grow/snow fall/leaves drop, take a break from this addictive forum (I count me too) try and enjoy life as we wait and wait, and wait.........(lol) HELP me I can't stop coming here, My Dr. has ever changed my meds to no success. Do they still use shock therapy ?? TG I don't drink, or live in Colorado smoking herbs!!!
I don't do all of those things but do many of them and I still practically live on this site. LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom