• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Doubts...to Buy Or Not To Buy...

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And I just want to say I appreciate Debbie's presence in that it keeps things grounded. Maybe if someone like her were at Jonestown, she would have asked "Hey, what's in this Kool-aid?" and that could have made the difference. I am not here to love on Paul Elio, I am here to get my d*mn car.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Debbie Bruce

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And I just want to say I appreciate Debbie's presence in that it keeps things grounded. Maybe if someone like her were at Jonestown, she would have asked "Hey, what's in this Kool-aid?" and that could have made the difference. I am not here to love on Paul Elio, I am here to get my d*mn car.
In 2009 in an interview Paul elio was asked about financing He said, We plan on getting 200,000 to 250,000 orders from those who want change, we will not be a high pressure dealer, we will offer a credit fuel card so the poorest of consumers can buy. In 2010 he claimed secured the GM plant in LA. YEARS later we found oud that was not true. But again he thought 200,000 people would send in 1000 dollars. I do not know how much or any of his own money was spent. Another person finally guaranteed funding for his space in Shreveport. we all know how many reservations he has got so far and the production numbers indicate about 25% are 1000 dollar reseervations. I don't have a beef with anyone here, I'll strike back in a second when I get a wise azz remark for expressing my opinion. Anyone here is welcome to believe I am wrong, I myself hope so. My uncle who was 100% all Elio when he first sent his money in, read his early post. He became very pissed after doing research after Elio kept calling me saying what I wanted to hear to get my order completed, I experienced what my uncle labled used car sales bs from them and believe me it was high pressure which Pissed him off enough to do research. What he found caused his attitude and mine to do a 180.

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, we are all entitled to our opinion, and freedom of speech is also guaranteed. There is also a legal term, and that is LIBEL :
Law.
a.
defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures.
b.
the act or crime of publishing it.
c.
a formal written declaration or statement, as one containing the allegations of a plaintiff or the grounds of a charge.
anything that is defamatory or that maliciously or damagingly misrepresents.

Yes, Debbie or whatever. You can change your name, but you can't change your IP address. You are listed as a "FAN" ?...Sometimes, the "S**T hits the FAN"...Oh, to be a fly on the wall. :cool:

outsydthebox

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One of the moderators pointed out the prototypes were being created by Technosports in Michigan.

http://www.elioowners.com/threads/how-many-p5s-are-going-to-be-made.1355/#post-19208

Not a very flattering web presence... http://www.technosports.com/index.html

impressive list of past customers:

Customers (Partial List)
Ford Motor Company, Chrysler Corporation, GM Motorsports, TRW, Ovonics Battary, Raycon, SAE, General Motors Corporation, Ford Motorsports, Dodge Motorsports, Walbro, Ann Arbor Machine, PICO, UMTRI (Michigan), Team Rahal, Patrick Racing, Robinson Racing, Rouch Racing, Kelsey Varity, J&J Automotive, CMI International

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
upload_2014-5-17_17-35-57.jpeg

Top Bottom