• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E1c Unveiled

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
For those with young and good eyesight, the Elgin Dash is not an issue. But with many older folks who have to deal with eye problems due to aging, the Elgin Dash is very much a safety issue. But a HUMMER isn't an option either for you scoffers.

Going to have to disagree with Outsydthebox on this one. If you're driving, getting a hummer is much more of a safety issue than the Elgin dash.
:rolleyes:

Marshall

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Going to have to disagree with Outsydthebox on this one. If you're driving, getting a hummer is much more of a safety issue than the Elgin dash.
:rolleyes:
I wouldn't get a hummer for the safety of drivers around me more than for my own safety. My fear of hurting others is greater than my fear of being hurt by other drivers.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I thought we were keeping politics out of this. Skewed polls are their fuel.

Polls and politics are not mutually exclusive. It's still a method of voicing ones opinion in order to influence, EM in this case, a change to a policy [Elgin Dashboard]. People that are fine with the status quo don't bother answering polls therefore polls are skewed towards the "squeaky wheels" point of view.

Break's over. Back to work!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't get a hummer for the safety of drivers around me more than for my own safety. My fear of hurting others is greater than my fear of being hurt by other drivers.

Sorry. I was hoping I wouldn't have to explain the double entendre. That's what the ":rolleyes:" was supposed to do. ;):D

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I really like the E1C dash read out. Simple, Big Numbers, classic looking and easy to read. Is the Elgin cool to look at ? Absolutely.

But as a driver who hasn't had a working speedometer in years, its just not that big of a deal anymore. I drive by ear/feel rather well.

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank You b.b. I'll just wave bye bye while the other half drives away on the weekend.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5sYmPMoMCH4/TlOY09G_0GI/AAAAAAAAA5w/dTTRwMuMRQo/s1600/suv.jpg
Nice vid. What size engine in your avatar?
IMG_3128.JPG

Guess.

Top Bottom