• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

E1c Unveiled

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
they all seem to fit well, and appear snug on a bug ! ( I think one of my best) groan button please

Groan.png

<Reply space was too far away>

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul, We get that you love the Elgin dash, but please give it up.
It seems that the majority of buyers prefer the conventional dash and let's face it, you want to sell as many Elios as you can. :cool:
A majority of buyers ??(I assume you mean folks who have put $ money down- there are no buyers yet)) would be north of 30,000 people.
If you narrow it down to our group here for sure. We have a tendency here, *the believers" to not fully appreciate what a small group we are, constantly reinforcing each other, towards the success of this project. Think about it, only 60k people out of the total population, after ALL these years is a VERY, VERY small number, and even with the opportunity to have a refundable deposit, I think it's a very poor public response.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul, We get that you love the Elgin dash, but please give it up.
It seems that the majority of buyers prefer the conventional dash and let's face it, you want to sell as many Elios as you can. :cool:
Again,what is the basis for "the majority of buyers", do you mean the 100-200 or so who voted their opinions with our survey? or 1/2 the 63,000 reservationists. ?

CrimsonEclipse

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Again,what is the basis for "the majority of buyers", do you mean the 100-200 or so who voted their opinions with our survey? or 1/2 the 63,000 reservationists. ?

That's how statistics works. Members in this forum are a group of likely buyers.
And said survey was a sample of likely buyers.... and they said NO (or they hated it)

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it the survey wasn't correct.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That's how statistics works. Members in this forum are a group of likely buyers.
And said survey was a sample of likely buyers.... and they said NO (or they hated it)

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it the survey wasn't correct.
It isn't a survey of likely buyers it was a survey of folks on only this site that voted.
BTW as another member said, I'll take it whatever the dash :-)

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It isn't a survey of likely buyers it was a survey of folks on only this site that voted.
BTW as another member said, I'll take it whatever the dash :-)
I think most here are likely buyers and many own a piece of the company. :) Any rate, I like the simple, yet functional gauges of the E1c. No disrespect for Paul's late Father.

Top Bottom