• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was asked to stop posting progress reports on similar vehicles like the SOLO. I will honor that request.

I was not actively trying to sell any of these alternate three wheeler vehicles and/or EVs by noting progress of other three wheeler concept options under development. I would rather be posting tangible progress reports on the Elio, my favorite three wheeler concept after nearly a decade of following it's progress. I continue to have interest in the Elio's success. "Go Three Wheels", Paul Elio.

My apology.
Rick

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Who asked you to stop? One of the mods?

LAAAAAME.

Good thing I never really come here anymore, or else I might have been upset. But waiting for the Elio is just too depressing.
Might as well remove the "OFF TOPIC" section if all they want is talk ELIO. Well, it's their website, their rules. I'm fine with talking about paint colors, and manufacturing process, and building your ELIO MyWay and waiting for funding, and huhuummm, zzzzzZZZZZzzz, wha...where are we?? Are they selling the ELIO yet??? :D:D

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This is nothing against anyone and is neither pro nor con. But... just before getting on here and reading these past five threads...
I was ironically musing about how much frickin' conflict is inherent in everyday life and in just trying to make our way.
Even in the little things when there's no gain or point to it. Just thought I'd pass on an amazing coincidence.
I definitely had a serious wow twilight zone moment when I got on here and read this...

Last edited:

Sethodine

Elio Addict
Reaction score
your EV is looking better every day What's your take on the Bolt

I would love to have a Bolt! But they're outside of our budget at the moment (being brand new and all).

We just payed off our 2012 Leaf, and the 2013 will be payed off around December/January time frame. If we can help it, we'd like to hold off purchasing another car for maybe 3 years. Pick up a used 2017 Bolt or a used 2018 Leaf (which will also have a 200+ mile battery).

In the mean time, we'll be saving up for a down payment on some property.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would love to have a Bolt! But they're outside of our budget at the moment (being brand new and all).

We just payed off our 2012 Leaf, and the 2013 will be payed off around December/January time frame. If we can help it, we'd like to hold off purchasing another car for maybe 3 years. Pick up a used 2017 Bolt or a used 2018 Leaf (which will also have a 200+ mile battery).

wishing you all the best- sounds like great plans

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Hey Seth, well done with your gas free driving! How much mpgE are you managing with your 2012 and 2013 Leaf?

Top Bottom