• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've been in several situation where "the flow" of traffic was 85-90mph and police cars just passed us by without stopping anyone! I always stay in between cars that's doing more than the speed limit. :D I've also been in a situation where I was tailing a group of cars doing over the speed limit and got caught, I told the officer why only me?? And he responded " you're at the end and I'm only one, you see?? On a side note, staying in the fastest lane going slower than the speed limit or the flow of traffic could get you a ticket.
I've heard it this way:
Guy: Why did you pull me over? Everyone is speeding. Why didn't you pull them over?
Cop: Have you ever been fishing?
Guy: Yes. What does that have to do with anything?
Cop: Have you ever caught every fish in the lake?

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jerry Kroll will be streaming live on EMV's Facebook page on Monday May 15th 2017 at 6:00pm Pacific Time.
He'll be answering your questions, however those questions have to be submitted by 5:00pm Pacific Time the day of.
Your questions can be posted either on EMV's facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/EMVsolo/ ...
Or at http://soloowners.net/showthread.php?tid=627&pid=3022#pid3022. I'll be there. You should be too.

This is where Jerry will be live at 6pm Pacific Time on Monday May 15th....
https://www.facebook.com/EMVsolo/

Last edited:

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've heard it this way:
Guy: Why did you pull me over? Everyone is speeding. Why didn't you pull them over?
Cop: Have you ever been fishing?
Guy: Yes. What does that have to do with anything?
Cop: Have you ever caught every fish in the lake?
There ya go Ty! :D

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I have a Solo reservation (based on Elio All-In) and am pretty sure I no longer want the Solo, should I do anything?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I have a Solo reservation (based on Elio All-In) and am pretty sure I no longer want the Solo, should I do anything?
Cancelling your receipt reservation via email would likely be appreciated by the EMV Team so they have accurate reservation numbers.

KenK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Cancelling your receipt reservation via email would likely be appreciated by the EMV Team so they have accurate reservation numbers.

I just sent a cancellation request. Anyone who has reservation 466+, you just got moved up a spot. ;)

Top Bottom