• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only one person. What a great idea. Should be a big hit among hermits and Norwegian bachelor farmers. But, I'm sure they'll sell a few.... a very, very few. :der:

p.s. It's ugly too.
The old Sparrow’s evolved EMV SOLO restyling looks good to my eye. Sales has potential, but needs to be proven as it would for any new startup three wheeler manufacturer, for it’s intended use as an urban commuter. The key point is one can test drive it, is in production, about to deliver, and it’s a three wheeler option that honors Elio reservation deposits for those interested Elio reservationists that have been waiting on Elio for so many years. Obviously, you are not the target market. My guess it’s a blast to drive, as confirmed by numerous test drivers.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Only one person. What a great idea. Should be a big hit among hermits and Norwegian bachelor farmers. But, I'm sure they'll sell a few.... a very, very few. :der:

p.s. It's ugly too.
You're still missing the concept of the SOLO but that's ok, hello SOLO, hello??? :D There are people that turned into hermits and became bachelors again after waiting soooooo long for the ELIO! And good luck getting it for 7K after all these years.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The old Sparrow’s evolved EMV SOLO restyling looks good to my eye. Sales has potential, but needs to be proven as it would for any new startup three wheeler manufacturer, for it’s intended use as an urban commuter. The key point is one can test drive it, is in production, about to deliver, and it’s a three wheeler option that honors Elio reservation deposits for those interested Elio reservationists that have been waiting on Elio for so many years. Obviously, you are not the target market. My guess it’s a blast to drive, as confirmed by numerous test drivers.
I actually have not test driven the SOLO or the FUV but I can only assume that both will sell really well. There's a lot of people (well off) that have disposable cash who want to own one just for the heck of it, there are those that are into EVs or the ones that WANT to get into EV for the first time, retirees, those that gets the concept of why SOLO was created in the first place (everyday 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles- 105 million of them commute ALONE) and those that got tired of waiting for the ELIO who puts in 1K and used that to reserve for the SOLO. Anyhow, like it or hate it, they're here, they're already selling and once they're in full production, it will take it's share of the streets where you're at. ;)

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I actually have not test driven the SOLO or the FUV but I can only assume that both will sell really well. There's a lot of people (well off) that have disposable cash who want to own one just for the heck of it, there are those that are into EVs or the ones that WANT to get into EV for the first time, retirees, those that gets the concept of why SOLO was created in the first place (everyday 119 million North Americans commute using personal vehicles- 105 million of them commute ALONE) and those that got tired of waiting for the ELIO who puts in 1K and used that to reserve for the SOLO. Anyhow, like it or hate it, they're here, they're already selling and once they're in full production, it will take it's share of the streets where you're at. ;)
I like the fact they’re here, I can test drive both, reserve both, and take delivery of both in 2019. Note: Not everybody likes the Elio styling either. Styling preference is very personal.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I like the fact they’re here, I can test drive both, reserve both, and take delivery of both in 2019. Note: Not everybody likes the Elio styling either. Styling preference is very personal.
There ya go RickB! Well, I can live with Elio's styling if it ever gets made and for 7K. Some people like awesome performance, eye catching, crowd pleasing and stand out styling....but don't understand that complexity comes with a price! If I have the money, you'll see me driving these: :wave::whoo:
campagna T-Rex.jpg
morgan.jpg
plarisSlingshot.jpg

Top Bottom