• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

JT16754

Elio Fan
Reaction score
View attachment 21080what ever makes you happy! I will never buy a car that you can only drive a 100 miles and at that time you had better be home. If you can come up with a 3 wheel car that gets 84 mpg and a range of 672 miles, then I will buy it!
I'd rather drive an Elio too, but I contacted Electra Meccanica today to make a reservation with them. I want to cover my ass and make sure my $1,000 deposit is put to good use.
Maybe I'll end up with both.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
True...for many it will not work. ..
For me...I'll have both :D[/QUOT
I did the same thing...........Solo #458 :)
I'm tempted!:D Is the US$15K price set or can it still go up? I can certainly use it for around town driving so 100 miles or less per charge is good enough and for that price....it's a steal! Did any of you had a chance to test drive it?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm tempted!:D Is the US$15K price set or can it still go up? I can certainly use it for around town driving so 100 miles or less per charge is good enough and for that price....it's a steal! Did any of you had a chance to test drive it?
You can place a fully refundable Solo reservation by using your Elio reservation receipt that discounts the 'anticipated' $15K US price tag up to $1K. There is no additional out of pocket to place the risk free refundable reservation.

I contacted EMV yesterday regarding the test drive schedule and the response was soon.......stay tuned. They have posted photos of pre-production Solo's #6 and #7 currently being built.........hopefully, those are the test drive Solos. My #166 will be used for my around town errands and an occasional solo drive on the scenic twisty mountain roads. The ICE for long road trips.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You can place a fully refundable Solo reservation by using your Elio reservation receipt that discounts the 'anticipated' $15K US price tag up to $1K. There is no additional out of pocket to place the risk free refundable reservation.

I contacted EMV yesterday regarding the test drive schedule and the response was soon.......stay tuned. They have posted photos of pre-production Solo's #6 and #7 currently being built.........hopefully, those are the test drive Solos. My #166 will be used for my around town errands and an occasional solo drive on the scenic twisty mountain roads. The ICE for long road trips.
Thanks for the info. Rickb! And nice to hear from you again.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From Jerry Kroll's FB page...

"Pre-Production Solo 6 and Solo 7 are in the works! WooHoo!!"

solo6and7.jpg

Top Bottom