• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Works fine in my Firefox browser. ?? 50.1.0
Thanks Jambe.
But the problem on this end is usually my home unit's combination of a given browser and it's outdated Vista Basic Home OS. There's a whole lot of new software including media players that aren't compatible. I just played the video on my downstairs laptop with Windows 10 and firefox and it played fine.

Last edited:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Today...

solonumber.jpg

Doug McDow

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_2269.PNG
what ever makes you happy! I will never buy a car that you can only drive a 100 miles and at that time you had better be home. If you can come up with a 3 wheel car that gets 84 mpg and a range of 672 miles, then I will buy it!

Last edited:

Sailor Dog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I think momentum 89 addresses the entire EV problem in a nutshell...More internal combustion engine cars sold in 2016 than ever...People predominantly have serious concerns and questions and issues with EVs. Take care of an ICE tradition that has 10 plus years to go as your obvious foundation while using ICE sales to R&D alternative +(way down the road powertrains)...

wizard of ahs

Elio Addict
Reaction score
View attachment 21080what ever makes you happy! I will never buy a car that you can only drive a 100 miles and at that time you had better be home. If you can come up with a 3 wheel car that gets 84 mpg and a range of 672 miles, then I will buy it!
True...for many it will not work. ..
For me...I'll have both :D

Top Bottom