• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Electra Meccanica (three Wheel Electric) Email-11/2/15

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now there's the one I can dig...and pay for!:D
Me too. I see some Tesla & Solo front half styling similarities. The Solo may be the Tesla's Mini-Me! :)
IMG_6821.JPG

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
From EMV's Facebook page...

"Thank you to TEDx StanleyPark for hosting us yesterday.
To all who got a picture from our event partner Imagecube Photo Booth, the promo code: tedxsp17 is valid for another two weeks.
Enter upon checkout when you reserve your SOLO to receive our bonus gift!"

Click on the images to enlarge...

solotedx1.jpg solotedx2.jpg

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a Solo Twinn Concept on the drawing board, but that would likely follow public acceptance of the Solo and or any other three wheeler commuter concept. Since 80% of drivers commute alone the single seater is the logical EMV target market for now. Congrats on the risk free reservation!

View attachment 21374
Booboo, There is a video of a guy loading the rear hatch and the frunk after a COSTCO run. Perhaps it would give you an idea whether or not your dog would fit. He packed a lot of stuff in that rear cargo space. This photo shows opening between the seat and cargo space, but it looks like your dog would likely have to sit during your drive.
View attachment 21373
It looks really roomy inside just basing on how this guy sits. Legs bent just a bit and the door opening is wide. I just hope there's an armrest built in on both sides then I'm all set.

3wheelin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Actually he really wanted the "Model E" name, but unfortunately it is currently trademarked by Ford, who didn't want to sell it. It is possible Ford is holding onto the name for their own future EV.
I'll take that as the official story.

Top Bottom