• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Accessories

slinches

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the subject of sound deadener mats. For those looking for something a bit more effective and that won't peel or smell like wet tar, there's SecondSkin

It is a bit pricier, but it has held up under the hood of my truck for 10 years of Phoenix summers.

/shameless plug
(not affiliated with the company at all, just happy customer)

Last edited:

Lil4X

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I had the headliner replaced on an older van, I had the guy who did the work Dynamat (or something) that long roof for thermal insulation. Man, what a difference! Originally the van came from a previous owner somewhere up on the northern tier where a little additional solar heat was welcome most of the year, but down here in Tropical Texas the single AC in a stretched minivan was overworked. That insulation made a big difference. My new(er) minivan has far better OEM insulation, and with the shorter wheelbase, the single AC has a smaller cabin to cool. After an overhaul, the thing is spitting snowballs at me even with exterior temps nearing triple digits.

JWSET

Elio Fan
Reaction score
one thing I would like is a rain guard over the windows, so can have them down a little so can have air flow but if it rains wont have to worry. I have bought them for all the vehicles I have owned and it is a game saver to help keep the heat out.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
one thing I would like is a rain guard over the windows, so can have them down a little so can have air flow but if it rains wont have to worry. I have bought them for all the vehicles I have owned and it is a game saver to help keep the heat out.
Don't know if they will do it as a assembly line item; but they have shown before that they will have them as an EM Factory Accessory you can buy at the Retail / Marshalling Centers.

Top Bottom