• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ad Jingle

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
great !! (sounds a bit like a Boy named Sue)- Best thing he ever done was marrying into the Carter family.

upside --stealing for the Elio
only need -
1 door
1 wiper
3 wheels/tires
1 brake light
two seats
two fenders
and.....................

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
IMG_1244.jpg
WHIZZER not wizard.
I stand corrected. It was raining cats and dogs and part of the name was covered up by his leg and it just sounded like he was saying Wizard in all that rain. LOL

If anyone's interested I still have his and hers motorized bike with the Golden Eagle 4 cycle Robin on both. Mine is kind of special in that it is a recumbent front wheel peddled and rear wheel motor and centrifugal clutch. Makes mine an all wheel drive ann 214 miles to the gal.

Last edited:

BlioKart

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I applaud your effort Ty. Elio is in a really really great need for some spin music. Doesn't have to be a jingle. It can just be a video about people having a great time and dynamite back up music. Wish we could use some "Empire of the Sun" like "Alive" or "Walking on a Dream".
Just pull the Sail boat out of this video, leave the Girls and add 2 or three Elios getting down the road and ...........camera.......ready..........action!!!!!!!

This kept playing in my head watching that video

Folks

Elio Addict
Reaction score
This kept playing in my head watching that video
When a song gets into your head it is quite hypnotic. It alters one's conscience so much as to make erroneous comparisons of opposite intents. "Walking on a dream" was a tremendous hit. "Not so" for your song, BioKart. LOL

"WE ARE THE PEOPLE" would make a great background for the Elio too. I know Luke's getup is a little hard to take. He is more tolerable once you know his origins. He is a genuine Aborigine from Australia. His head dress and eye make up is very similar to an Aborigine Chieftain's. His "walking on a Dream" is done with a Bali Hindu Priest's garb. Bali is not that far from Australia.
An Australian Aborigine doing synthesized techno pop music. How cool is that?

Top Bottom