• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio And Gas Prices

At what price would you not but an Elio?

• $2.75

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2.25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While refueling my motorcycle in Oregon I always pump my own gas. They don't want any liability by spilling gas on the tank and damaging a paint job or getting fuel on a hot motor or the exhaust headers.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
While refueling my motorcycle in Oregon I always pump my own gas. They don't want any liability by spilling gas on the tank and damaging a paint job or getting fuel on a hot motor or the exhaust headers.
Hi Dustoff and welcome to the craziest bunch of Elio addicts you will ever run into. I had to stop and think about that for a moment but must admit I have never seen a motorcycle where I fill up (Costco). Of course I doubt very many motorcyclists go to shop at Costco at least on their motorcycles. LOL :-) Z

FYI all you future Elio travelers. If things stay as they are now, the least expensive gas along I-5 in Oregon (I have traveled form Portland to Medford) is at the Roseburg Costco. I'm not sure why but it is more expensive at the other two closest Costcos - Eugene and Medford - and unless you have some point rewards card for other stations it is the least expensive gas around period.

Dustoff

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Thank you zelio.
Whenever I am near a Costco with a gas station it is my preferred stop for gas, car, truck and motorcycle. Plus you get 3X points on the AMEX card.
I worked for a construction company that built many Costco stores in California.
I enjoy reading all the posts on this forum. Serious to the goofy.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Placement of the fuel fill is not a problem for the driver in Oregon. It is against the law to pump your own gas. :) Z
My wife's family is in Astoria and we make our annual pilgrimage and I am always being told I can't fill up my own car. Old habits are hard to break but after I'm there for a few weeks it seems normal, convenient, and very civilized

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My wife's family is in Astoria and we make our annual pilgrimage and I am always being told I can't fill up my own car. Old habits are hard to break but after I'm there for a few weeks it seems normal, convenient, and very civilized
Just think of all the people who have jobs because of this. To me it is a win win situation. :-) Z

Snick

Elio Addict
Reaction score
At what price of gasoline does EM's chance of having a successful commercial launch go to "a sure deal", and with EM making a profit?

Top Bottom