• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Configurator Seems To Be Down

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What a nightmare. Back and forth with Elio. Each answer is: "Your request (106984) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email."
I tried everything. I deleted all of the cookies related to Elio and cleared cache.
Today at 2:28 PM
I give up. Is anyone else reporting this problem?
The following is the result of my final attempt.
I rebooted
I went to IE 11
I used the Customize tab
I was sent to http://myelio.me/
I got:
403 Forbidden
  • Code: AccessDenied
  • RequestId: 2981E6DE31D1A819
  • HostId: ASONtXmwwBmqMYvvghewzp7engUn6rhIz1z+WSe8XNhdDj4/aDpUfcSlK35ByNlpDQF0WE/6pik=
8:00 AM CST ( Oh-Dark-Thirty now that I am retired )
No one burned the midnight oil on this one. >>>>>> STILL DOWN <<<<<<<<<<<<
403 Forbidden
  • Code: AccessDenied
  • RequestId: 14C2C30795519975
  • HostId: xZRrxOuEmXZHJ4c2R8jQ/CGNwtdDKjnkrO9thBF8DXf+jKBMK1G23DyllCKVbpJ9gwX4BHQXK/4=

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I even logged in, thinking that maybe we now have to be logged in to play with it. 403 again.
Interesting that milestone #4 is released on the blog today and it's all about the configurator...
But the configurator is still broken.

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I even logged in, thinking that maybe we now have to be logged in to play with it. 403 again.
Interesting that milestone #4 is released on the blog today and it's all about the configurator...
But the configurator is still broken.

Agreed, I figured they would hold that blog until the issue was fixed. That looks REALLY bad, and the problem does not seem to be limited. I am hitting the 403 as well.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
I've written to EM today, and got an answer today; here's what they had to say:

Your request (107056) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Elio.jpe

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Dec 21, 14:14 EST

Hello Coss,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We are aware of this issue and will forward your message to our IT team. Our team should have this issue resolved in the near future. Please stay tuned!

Great to hear from you,
The Elio Team

Coss

Dec 21, 13:36 EST

Please don't give me the basics in saying it's my machine; I can guarantee you it is not, and the same goes for at least 20 other people. When you try to launch the Configurator we're all getting a 403 error. With Momentum for today singing it's praises, it would be a lot better if it actually worked. If you tell me to dump cookies, and flush DNS I will find Paul and show him myself, it is not me or my equipment, it's your page!

Attachment(s)
403.gif

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What exactly is the issue here? So what if it's down? It's not as if you can order the Elio right now, and the downed configurator is preventing you from completing the purchase of your Elio. Let's keep things in perspective, folks. EM will get it back up shortly.

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I've written to EM today, and got an answer today; here's what they had to say:

Your request (107056) has been solved. To reopen this request, reply to this email.

Elio.jpe

Elio Motors Customer Service (Elio Motors)

Dec 21, 14:14 EST

Hello Coss,
Thank you for reaching out to us! We are aware of this issue and will forward your message to our IT team. Our team should have this issue resolved in the near future. Please stay tuned!

Great to hear from you,
The Elio Team

Coss

Dec 21, 13:36 EST

Please don't give me the basics in saying it's my machine; I can guarantee you it is not, and the same goes for at least 20 other people. When you try to launch the Configurator we're all getting a 403 error. With Momentum for today singing it's praises, it would be a lot better if it actually worked. If you tell me to dump cookies, and flush DNS I will find Paul and show him myself, it is not me or my equipment, it's your page!

Attachment(s)
403.gif

Question: How did you get the URL of the 403 gif?
I did a little research. The gif is from p6.zdusercontent.com
I tried to find a reference to just zduser in the page source ( view-source:http://myelio.me/ ) but no hits, no luck.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What exactly is the issue here? So what if it's down? It's not as if you can order the Elio right now, and the downed configurator is preventing you from completing the purchase of your Elio. Let's keep things in perspective, folks. EM will get it back up shortly.
The issue is that if any potential customers are just now checking out Elio, they will be turned off by the non-functional site. The same goes for any potential investors (or people sitting on a funding board). It just doesn't look good on the company. What does it matter to us? We are all vested in the success of Elio and want to do our little part in helping Elio navigate the pre-production landscape.

Besides, some of us are the types who check the scale every morning knowing it hasn't changed but we still check it. I check the configurator to see if there are any new options that are available.

Top Bottom