• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Configurator Seems To Be Down

Bikebrains

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just tried the configurator and it's up at the moment.
Time: 1:25 PM CST and still up but it cost me.
Current Price With Options *: $9,136.00
* Prices subject to change. Final price excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title, registration and installation of select options.
Options offered are subject to availability and level of interest.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Mine worked; only thing I saw different were prices. Couple of things went down in price, while more went up.
Body wraps are now $1,495.00; carpet went from $78 to $80; the HUD is now $497.00.
While not drastic price changes, just a few bucks here and there, it seems like the most popular went up, while the less popular went down in price.
But one item that stayed the same ........ The Starz system is still $1,999.00 (pretty high price for pixie dust).

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On the last work day before Christmas I thought I would spread a little Christmas cheer by using famous Christmas carols.
1. "All I want for Christmas is the Configurator up", a rewrite of "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".
2. "We wish the Configurator was up", a rewrite of "We wish you a merry Christmas".
3. "I'll be home when the Configurator is up", a rewrite of "I'll be home for Christmas", with a very special Casey Kasem dedication to the Sys. Admins. who will be working day and night to get the Configurator up and running.
4 "Did you hear what I heard (the Configurator is down)", a rewrite of "Did you hear what I hear".
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
On the first day of Christmas, PEOTUS gave to me...

A big loan to Paul from DOE.

Top Bottom