• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

Ray O

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, by this I'm not suggesting anything at all, but if a chapter 7 were ever filed, it's possible someone would buy-up everything left over. In that way, at least one Aptera prototype ended up in Chinese hands, and was used to hook some investment money, then totally vanished.

Sometimes an interested investor/or/company will allow that to happen, then scarf everything thing back up and reboot. It all depend on how the current materials and intellectual properties lend themselves to a re-boot. At min the Davenport deal would be in jeopardy.

Jay Leno has an Aptera. just thought you wanted to know.

a

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
May 15th, I have an elio shareholders meeting written in. So, you got DATE. How about which court & what judge? It should of been all there when you looked.

LillyMay, I am sorry I can't tell you more because I don't know. I called and that is all they told me. Trying to make me look bad because I don't have all the information you want will not work on me. Instead of sharing what little information I do find out, perhaps I will just keep it to myself. Would that make you happy?

As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Sega

Elio Addict
Reaction score
LillyMay, I am sorry I can't tell you more because I don't know. I called and that is all they told me. Trying to make me look bad because I don't have all the information you want will not work on me. Instead of sharing what little information I do find out, perhaps I will just keep it to myself. Would that make you happy?

As they say, ignorance is bliss.

YEAH!!!! HOW DARE YOU NOT SPOON FEED US EVERYTHING!!!! I need to know the judges name, what parking lot we can park in, what place we should eat at before court also! lol

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With as many people who are likely to show up for the stockholder's meeting, EM will probably just save a buck or two and have the meeting on the courthouse steps before the hearing. Watch for the notification of the meeting's venue change. It will be weather permitting of course.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Have the meeting at the plant. They have paid lots of money in rent and don’t use it. Plus they could announce the Eliocoin mining center because that plant has the resources to do it. With the cooling towers and huge electrical service with tons of room all inside, it’s perfect.

Top Bottom