• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
...I am in New Orleans not far from the court house and what ever the judge is going to render is not going to change if I am there
That may be true, but if you was there you could come back and let us know how it went, and we could buy or sell stock. lol

I got a feeling they wouldn't give the ruling out today anyway, and if they did Paul (or his lawyers) would have the judge sign a NDA.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That may be true, but if you was there you could come back and let us know how it went, and we could buy or sell stock. lol

I got a feeling they wouldn't give the ruling out today anyway, and if they did Paul (or his lawyers) would have the judge sign a NDA.
With my experience with this site and Elio Motors I would rather have Elio explain the ruling than have the trolls running around with their opinions. I don't think your one share in Elio Motors will matter much, you could have been a contender if you purchased the one share that was for $800.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
With my experience with this site and Elio Motors I would rather have Elio explain the ruling than have the trolls running around with their opinions. I don't think your one share in Elio Motors will matter much, you could have been a contender if you purchased the one share that was for $800.
Isn't our opinion what site is about? If u only want official then only visit the official site and if you get lucky perhaps they will let u sign a NDA.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Isn't our opinion what site is about? If u only want official then only visit the official site and if you get lucky perhaps they will let u sign a NDA.
Fortune is for the daring, and he who hesitates is lost!

Top Bottom