• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I searched the Dockets https://www.jpclerkofcourt.us/dockets/ this morning and found this:

Court: CIVIL
Case Number: 775320
CaseTitle: ELIO MOTORS INC vs LOUISIANA MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISI
Type: Miscellaneous : Judicial Review
ScheduledDate: 03/27/2018
Description: Motion Hearing

Looks like it's still on.

Last edited:

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet EM asks for a continuance. Unless, of course, LA doesn't just withdraw it: it remains to be seen if LA is smart enough to know they can't get any where with EM having no money or vehicle, so why give EM an excuse to blame you? Plus, they can always refile everything.....

Certainly many of you will disagree with me, but I believe that Hari and Paul know that $500,000 is just 'noise' on the broad money spectrum, and that this just further clouds up the issues, excuses, and delays. Hari and Paul know 'status quo' is actually beneficial to them, and time is on their side. IMHO, they know the Drexel Hamilton deal is long gone, as is that ATVM loan; they cannot get past the SEC and NASDAQ, those ships have sailed without a port call.

Last edited:

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I searched the Dockets https://www.jpclerkofcourt.us/dockets/ this morning and found this:

Court: CIVIL
Case Number: 775320
CaseTitle: ELIO MOTORS INC vs LOUISIANA MOTOR VEHICLE COMMISI
Type: Miscellaneous : Judicial Review
ScheduledDate: 03/27/2018
Description: Motion Hearing
As of 330, trading 1900 shares and down 5 cents. My guess is that the judge made a ruling but is afraid to tell anyone because of the Elio NDA.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am surprised that they even were allowed to speak of the court date because of the NDA. Looking at the SEC rules, Tesla will be delisted to Pinks by tomorrow and fined a few million.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FYI... I just got off the phone with the news department of KSLA 12 TV...

I inquired if they were following today’s Elio Motors court hearing...

They were able to pull up the original story that reference today’s court date...and pointed me in the direction of their reporter that did the original research on the story...

Stay tuned for more info...

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
FYI... I just got off the phone with the news department of KSLA 12 TV...

I inquired if they were following today’s Elio Motors court hearing...

They were able to pull up the original story that reference today’s court date...and pointed me in the direction of their reporter that did the original research on the story...

Stay tuned for more info...
Will they be able to report anything? There's the NDA................

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am surprised that they even were allowed to speak of the court date because of the NDA. Looking at the SEC rules, Tesla will be delisted to Pinks by tomorrow and fined a few million.

The nondisclosure agreement has long since expired...

Additionally...Elio Motors hearing today is on a public docket...thus would not fall under any non-disclosure agreement...

Top Bottom