• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What I have found is if it's bad news, then you are under SEC rules. If it's good, then no SEC rules.

It was a public court hearing...the SEC mandates that shareholders have a right to know...

Most SEC regulations are geared toward protecting shareholder rights...

Elio Motors is already running afoul of the SEC...their last SEC reports are delinquent...

It would not surprise me to see their stock delisted at some point...obviously it’s already been downgraded...

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
images (1).jpeg

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The nondisclosure agreement has long since expired...

Additionally...Elio Motors hearing today is on a public docket...thus would not fall under any non-disclosure agreement...
The Elio NDA is special, covers everything forever. That is why you hear nothing from them
The nondisclosure agreement has long since expired...

Additionally...Elio Motors hearing today is on a public docket...thus would not fall under any non-disclosure agreement...
We were just kidding. Members defending Elio's lack of disclosure would alway say it was because of the NDA
It was a public court hearing...the SEC mandates that shareholders have a right to know...

Most SEC regulations are geared toward protecting shareholder rights...

Elio Motors is already running afoul of the SEC...their last SEC reports are delinquent...

It would not surprise me to see their stock delisted completely...obviously it’s already been downgraded...
The last SEC report was not legally needed. By not doing one, they killed any chance of getting on Nasdaq or the realistic prospect of investors. My guess is that they are hoping to get fined by LMVC as an excuse to shut down.

W. WIllie

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I guess you RS, are referring to the link 4matic posted, It seems the article was written back in 2017.
I'll check on the Shreveport Times later for any article about today. Wait it won't be in the paper until mania.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, didn't have me fooled TB. How can you possibly get a hung jury in a motion hearing? LOL

Geez. Interest has all but died. It was the "Big Day", and what? Half a dozen people posted about it?

Top Bottom