• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I sent Elio a e-mail asking about the court case.

Hello and thank you for emailing Elio Motors. We wanted to let you know that we received your email and you have been assigned ticket request number (128374) for future reference.

Will post if/when I get reply.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I bet EM asks for a continuance. Unless, of course, LA doesn't just withdraw it: it remains to be seen if LA is smart enough to know they can't get any where with EM having no money or vehicle, so why give EM an excuse to blame you? Plus, they can always refile everything.....

Certainly many of you will disagree with me, but I believe that Hari and Paul know that $500,000 is just 'noise' on the broad money spectrum, and that this just further clouds up the issues, excuses, and delays. Hari and Paul know 'status quo' is actually beneficial to them, and time is on their side. IMHO, they know the Drexel Hamilton deal is long gone, as is that ATVM loan; they cannot get past the SEC and NASDAQ, those ships have sailed without a port call.
Just because EM would ask for a continuance, doesn't mean EM would get a continuance.
After this many months, they'd have to present a pretty good reason for asking.

Law basically works this way... You don't have the resources to catch and punish everyone...
So you make very conspicuous examples of a few of the best opportunities readily available to you.
The real objective of law is prevention of crime and injury, not punishment of each and every incident.

As I've said before, with the public sentiment as it is, EM is the best opportunity...
To get the most publicity, and therefore, the most return for a minimum of effort.
A monetary recovery has almost nothing to do with the commission's motive.

Last edited:

Rob Croson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Geez. Interest has all but died. It was the "Big Day", and what? Half a dozen people posted about it?
What's there to post about? We've talked about this topic on and off for months. Until they actually have the hearing, or one of the involved parties releases more information, we'd just be rehashing the same personal opinions over and over.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's there to post about? We've talked about this topic on and off for months. Until they actually have the hearing, or one of the involved parties releases more information, we'd just be rehashing the same personal opinions over and over.
My point is the total lack of interest. For months yes. But the day has come.
It's not that there's nothing to talk about today. It's that no-one gives a damn anymore.
Look at how long gas caps and dashboards dragged on. How many posts were there about them?

Compare the two. We agree to disagree. I believe the lack of posts yesterday and today of all days is extremely telling.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas side use to be very important to me. But now since it appears there will never be an Elio, it seems a mute point. Think that what he is saying, and I agree.

I got a feeling the last SEC report was the last. But love to see a new one and see the outcome of this court case, if it ever happens.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
My point is the total lack of interest. For months yes. But the day has come.
It's not that there's nothing to talk about today. It's that no-one gives a damn anymore.
Look at how long gas caps and dashboards dragged on. How many posts were there about them?

Compare the two. We agree to disagree. I believe the lack of posts yesterday and today of all days is extremely telling.

Realistically...when Paul disappeared months ago...the public interest in the Elio vehicle dried up...any rational person would have to conclude Paul’s silence foreshadows the demise of the company...

I’m looking forward to understanding who benefited financially from the likely misappropriation of Elio funds...

JK

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I still think there will come a day when having a "Spot in Line" will be a good thing. I don't think the funds were misappropriated. Stuff was paid for.. some turning out to be the wrong stuff. Like if the current chassis design had been decided on earlier the money spent on the old design would not have been wasted. Paul is still taking steps in the right direction. When the doors slam in his face he side-steps and finds another way to continue. It's been a tough road but he's a persistent guy.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to get this chapter over with. We keep having countdown clocks to the next big event and then another one and another. This could go on indefinitely. It would really be nice to see some sort of progress that the 65K reservation holders can see, the stock holders and the other 300K on Facebook that are watching, ready to plop down money for it. Progress right now will pay dividends for Elio in the future.

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Gas side use to be very important to me. But now since it appears there will never be an Elio, it seems a mute point. Think that what he is saying, and I agree.

I got a feeling the last SEC report was the last. But love to see a new one and see the outcome of this court case, if it ever happens.
I think we will get one more in April. There is a way that they would be able to hold off the report until June 30, not sure how it is done and if they would qualify.

Top Bottom