• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
It would be nice to get this chapter over with. We keep having countdown clocks to the next big event and then another one and another. This could go on indefinitely. It would really be nice to see some sort of progress that the 65K reservation holders can see, the stock holders and the other 300K on Facebook that are watching, ready to plop down money for it. Progress right now will pay dividends for Elio in the future.

Reality indicates there has not been much positive momentum for years...the design of the vehicle has never been completed...and for all we know the Elio vehicle might not meet it’s design parameters even with additional funding...

Metaphorically speaking...why are we not at the final chapter of the Elio story...

Investors have of lost millions betting on the Elio story... who in their right mind would advance more funding to Paul...

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Reality indicates there has not been much positive momentum for years...the design of the vehicle has never been completed...and for all we know the Elio vehicle might not meet it’s design parameters even with additional funding...

Metaphorically speaking...why are we not at the final chapter of the Elio story...

Investors have of lost millions betting on the Elio story... who in their right mind would advance more funding to Paul...
Paul and his buddies kept finding new investors, don't think they get any repeaters. Yoyo does not seem to be bringing in the money like the V- vehicle and Elio. Maybe their luck has ended.

Reactions: Mel

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I did not see a Court closed postponement coming. Too bad. It would be nice to have this fiasco behind us. Thanks to those who went there to report the news first hand.
I wonder if TPTB realize how many people are impacted by this. They seem to not understand that so many have hopes and dreams pinned to Elio Motors.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... It is inconceivable to me that Elio would fold up their tent and not go through with having this vehicle built. Although the mis handing of the monies for the project to build what they had attended to do failed. People keep on purchasing their stock in large amounts at basement bargain prices, their weekly notices come out and their compliant department must be exhausted.

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... People keep on purchasing their stock in large amounts at basement bargain...

Elio Motors is a company with a huge debt overhang...and no cash...so what makes their stock a bargain?

The volume of their daily stock transactions has been shrinking dramatically over the last two years... purchasing in large amounts would show up in the volume data...as well as drive up the price...neither is happening...

You could argue the stock is basically worthless...no assets to speak of... and no foreseeable revenue...

Even a hint of bad news would drop the stock to pennies overnight...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
... It is inconceivable to me that Elio would fold up their tent and not go through with having this vehicle built...

Paul has been trying to find permanent funding for more than a decade...and he spent $150 million along the way without finishing a single production ready prototype...

He’s just not a good candidate for further funding...

Paul had a great idea...but just doesn’t seem to be possible in the real world based on his business abilities & skill sets...

4matic

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well, I did not see a Court closed postponement coming. Too bad. It would be nice to have this fiasco behind us. Thanks to those who went there to report the news first hand.
I wonder if TPTB realize how many people are impacted by this. They seem to not understand that so many have hopes and dreams pinned to Elio Motors.

Booboo... I do admire your optimism!

But...have to respectfully disagree with your “Hopes & Dream” comment...

The Elio vehicle is a interesting concept...but life will go on without an Elio...there are plenty of good used vehicles under $10,000...

In my mind...the Elio turned into an engineering nightmare...possibly too good to be true...and there’s still absolutely no proof that it meets any promised “real world” economy... safety...or durability standards...

Top Bottom