• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was happy Elio responded as fast as they did. The fact that they don't have an exact time/date yet is somewhat expected as the judge has to figure out a new schedule. What I am also thinking about is the comment to check out the blog. Really? Since when did they ever post anything about the court case in the blog. Maybe they did but I don't remember it. The next SEC report should be telling us how many employees and financial status. Did they get some more money somehow to keep running? Is everyone working for free? Hard information about Elio is very sparse right now.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I was happy Elio responded as fast as they did. The fact that they don't have an exact time/date yet is somewhat expected as the judge has to figure out a new schedule. What I am also thinking about is the comment to check out the blog. Really? Since when did they ever post anything about the court case in the blog. Maybe they did but I don't remember it. The next SEC report should be telling us how many employees and financial status. Did they get some more money somehow to keep running? Is everyone working for free? Hard information about Elio is very sparse right now.

"Make sure to check out our blog at www.eliomotors.com/blog" is a standard line they include in every response to any communication they receive.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Really? Got a link to substantiate that?

Just kidding... ;)
Paul said it during his last speech at Shreveport. Said they find ways over the fence. If they can't climb over it, they go around or tunnel under it. (lose translation).

He would also sometimes say "I feel more positive then ever, the Elio will happen". Always seems quite sincere. Be interesting to know if that has changed.

With spring in the air, sure been nice if we was comparing notes on our Elios. Talking about problems, adventures, fun and places we went and public reaction to them. But not to be in spring 2018 for sure.

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Paul said it during his last speech at Shreveport. Said they find ways over the fence. If they can't climb over it, they go around or tunnel under it. (lose translation).

He would also sometimes say "I feel more positive then ever, the Elio will happen". Always seems quite sincere. Be interesting to know if that has changed.

With spring in the air, sure been nice if we was comparing notes on our Elios. Talking about problems, adventures, fun and places we went and public reaction to them. But not to be in spring 2018 for sure.
Oh. Ok. no link, but hey if Paul said that's what he does... :cool:

Elio Amazed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Someday if an Elio makes it to India, the blog writer may see one.
Believe me, the web industry over there is hurting and pretty desperate. Many are resorting to scams.
Automated software and the death of most real websites and forums via the giant FB monster...

Coupled with that almost everyone in India has gone to school for web development...
Well, you get the picture. The industry's beyond saturated. Every time I buy a domain...
I start getting 20-40 attempted phone calls and 50 emails a day from that region.

I've even documented some companies from the region spamming me...
And then pitching me, offering to fix the problem they're creating.
I've just kept piling the anti-spam software on. It's working.

Last edited:

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Believe me, the web industry over there is hurting and pretty desperate. Many are resorting to scams.
Automated software and the death of most real websites and forums via the giant FB monster...

Coupled with that almost everyone in India has gone to school for web development...
Well, you get the picture. The industry's beyond saturated. Every time I buy a domain...
I start getting 20-40 attempted phone calls and 50 emails a day from that region.

I've even documented some companies from the region spamming me...
And then pitching me, offering to fix the problem they're creating.
I've just kept piling the anti-spam software on. It's working.
I spent 17 weeks exploring India extensively about ten years ago and they have a habit of repeating "you my friend". With one half of the population speaking English roughly 600 million and being one third the size of the United States. Don't expected anything to change anytime soon.

Burg

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Getting somewhat back on topic,

I to find it odd that a new court date was not established. Or did I miss a more recent post. Every time I have been involved in a legal proceeding, the the judge would set the next hearing date immediately unless council on one side required time for discovery at which point the judge would always give a date for completion of whatever task was required. The idea being not to drag out justice. Wouldn't the next date be public information as well? The story of EM gets stranger and stranger.

Reaction score
The story of EM gets stranger and stranger.

And I will add exciting too. Is the complaint or the answer to the complaint available on line as public information? Can somebody with more experience with these things help me out? I can't find anything. I know my own county clerk stuff but this is not my pay grade.

Top Bottom