• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Court Hearing On 3/27/2018...

Samalross

Elio Addict
Reaction score
And I will add exciting too. Is the complaint or the answer to the complaint available on line as public information? Can somebody with more experience with these things help me out? I can't find anything. I know my own county clerk stuff but this is not my pay grade.
Sorry Lilly, can't help you. I am surprised that the reporter for KSLA has not said anything. They would probably have a good source.

Tre'

Elio Addict
Reaction score
What's there to post about? We've talked about this topic on and off for months. Until they actually have the hearing, or one of the involved parties releases more information, we'd just be rehashing the same personal opinions over and over.

I JUST saw this on my 'check in'.
I only check in here once in a while. It will either happen or it won't, and 'won't' is looking more probable at this point. I presume many are doing the same thing. Lots of us have purchased a new (other) car as the postponing has gone on so long. It has gone on so long even if it gets built it will probably be a 'novelty' item for me and not a commuter... :(

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM wanted to throw in the towel, the fine would be a great excuse. EM could simply not appeal and claim the fine destroyed them.

I hope the fact they are appealing the fine means there is some light at the end of the tunnel they are not sharing.

Excuse my perpetual optimism.

Watashiwah

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If EM wanted to throw in the towel, the fine would be a great excuse. EM could simply not appeal and claim the fine destroyed them.

I hope the fact they are appealing the fine means there is some light at the end of the tunnel they are not sharing.

Excuse my perpetual optimism.

If that Louisiana Board is short sighted enough to give Elio an "excuse" and if a relatively paltry $550,000 fine is enough to 'destroy' Elio then not only do they each deserve what they get, it sews up the fact that the real losers are the ones who believed enough to buy reservations and purchase stock.

Last edited:

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I would suggest sending her some chocolate chip cookies, but that might look like a bribe.
It is also National Nylon Stocking day. For whatever that's worth. As for the original hearing, it was National Joe Day, so it makes sense that the hearing was not on that day. On the other hand June 28th is National Paul Bunyan day. It has the name Paul in it and thus, good vibes if the case gets rescheduled then. Just don't make it September 29th as that's national Coffee Day. We know where Paul will be.

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I decided to just call the Clerk of Courts and ask if the case has been rescheduled.
N
Case 775320 Elio vs State of Louisiana
Originally scheduled for March 27, 2018
Rescheduled for May 15 at 10:00 AM

Now, someone should inform Elio customer service........... I DID!

Last edited:
Top Bottom