• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
cf.png

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I agree. That is, I FEEL the P5 will be unveiled at the woodward dream cruise August 15th and I'm going to be there in my brand new illegal shirt I had made up at the township street fair. Wahoo !!
Can you provide an early peak photo modeling the illegal shirt? It would have been cool to be wearing an illegal shirt in that photo of you and Paul.

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mid August would be great, but way short of 20 weeks.
Probably we'll hear about progress on the P5(E1) this August, as well as the starting of the P6(E2?). And of course about the 'funding picture'. If Em delivers on all the promised reports it will be a very interesting month!
We have about 2 weeks to wait. We'll also see by then if 45K reservations is reached, it's proving to be a very thick glass sealing! You would think the funding success and the Seafair showing would get a little more progress for reservations, but a P5 with a running engine is probably the bigger motivator.

But really, from a pragmatic standpoint, what driving force motivates reservations right this second? Only the 50% bonus is about all.

BTW, 5 min ago we had $11k left to reach 108%.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Probably we'll hear about progress on the P5(E1) this August, as well as the starting of the P6(E2?). And of course about the 'funding picture'. If Em delivers on all the promised reports it will be a very interesting month!
We have about 2 weeks to wait. We'll also see by then if 45K reservations is reached, it's proving to be a very thick glass sealing! You would think the funding success and the Seafair showing would get a little more progress for reservations, but a P5 with a running engine is probably the bigger motivator.

But really, from a pragmatic standpoint, what driving force motivates reservations right this second? Only the 50% bonus is about all.

BTW, 5 min ago we had $11k left to reach 108%.
I agree that the P5 may get some people off the fence on making a reservation deposit. It will be the first sign of tangible sit your butt in the seat behind the wheel progress in a long time.

Top Bottom