• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Well here we go. Those of us who have talked about it, now have a chance to act. Minimum of $250 max $500,000. I signed up, just need to look at the bank accounts first:rolleyes:. Obviously since I'm a reservation holder I think it's a great investment opportunity but just not sure how much more to risk at this time :confused:. What's your thoughts?
I know what you can loose but what can you get if you invest?

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I am not saying ELIO is the place to put your life savings yet. However if you do not invest then you will never get out of the rut living pay check to pay check. That is a simple fact. Kind of amazing where you end up 39 years latter with a little smart invest .
But then again if you save invest and plan for the future, they will just label you a lucky lottery winner in life and accuse you of taking it all from others.
Pick your ride in life wait for someone else to take care of you or start now on controlling you own furture
There are safer investments than in a company without a product to sell, this is high risk, which is fine as long as potential investors know and can afford it. If you want to get out of a financial rut better work with a financial planner that has YOUR interest in mind and is building YOUR dream with a diverse investment portfolio. One EM high risk investment is not the place to start. Show me the P5 racing around the track and I may bump up my reservation deposit. With that said, thanks angel crowd funding investors!

Last edited:

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looked at offerings from other companies before the Elio offering. They had what appeared to be a horizontal bar graph below the green “Reserve My Shares” wording, located below the company sign which corresponded with the amount of funding received. It had rolling bars of shades of color. The Elio sign has that same bar graph. I am surprised how much has been accomplished in such a short time.

However there was also information about how much money was sought, reserved, and the number of reservations. I do not see that with the current offerings. Perhaps that is displayed only toward the end of campaigns.

It would be nice if explanations were given on the website, but that would be old school. I believe the StartEngine website is geared toward the young crowd who want nothing to do with their parents generation.

There is a certain group of people (regardless of generation) I refer to as the “terminally chic”.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I looked at offerings from other companies before the Elio offering. They had what appeared to be a horizontal bar graph below the green “Reserve My Shares” wording, located below the company sign which corresponded with the amount of funding received. It had rolling bars of shades of color. The Elio sign has that same bar graph. I am surprised how much has been accomplished in such a short time.

However there was also information about how much money was sought, reserved, and the number of reservations. I do not see that with the current offerings. Perhaps that is displayed only toward the end of campaigns.

It would be nice if explanations were given on the website, but that would be old school. I believe the StartEngine website is geared toward the young crowd who want nothing to do with their parents generation.

There is a certain group of people (regardless of generation) I refer to as the “terminally chic”.
However, I think Elio is geared to their parents generation. Perhaps StartEngine is by the young crowd trying to get their hands on the old crowds money.

Top Bottom