• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Crowdfunding

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tested the thought on Jerome Saturday, ( oh oh, have to be careful, he now knows who AriLea is! lol ) that this overage of investors is a good list for contacts that could qualify as higher level investors. From his nod and facial I read that he thought so too. But of course that could just be politeness.

BTW, still going up 167% $41,899,759interest received so far from 11118

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
jumping fast again. I guess I'll have to do a final-final chart when the SEC finally responds. So you'll (between 3 and 30k readers?) see a few captures yet.
168% Reserved $42,020,213 in non-binding indications of interest received so far 11148

Obsessed?, who, me? No-no-no, I'm just... umm, ahhh, K, obsessed, you got me there.:bolt:

And just what are U doing here, hmmm?

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Based on years of experience in fund raising if you finally receive 50% of those commitments you did a great job. Hope I'm wrong, but when it really comes down to taking the money out of your pocket people start to freeze up.
I hope you are wrong too. But this isn't fund raising like most anything else. And fortunately it's not charity. So our mileage may vary.
Either way, EM only needs 15 million to meet the requirement. So all they need is 32% of what is committed. Honestly we want at least $25m to get the E series done. We will just have to see.

I do think so long as EM collects enough to acquire reasonable money, they will look like they managed this intelligently.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
im going to invest $1000.00 which I hope will turn into 1.5 million in a year. thank you
image.jpeg

Top Bottom