• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Eagle

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
One more try, orange and white versions.

View attachment 540 View attachment 541
Oh My! Genius at work. I love the creamsicle one although I suspect others will prefer the marshmallow. LOL Of course I have to admit I always liked creamsicles and only ate marshmallows if they were burned to a crisp on the outside and were ooey gooey on the inside. LOL :-) Z

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Oh My! Genius at work. I love the creamsicle one although I suspect others will prefer the marshmallow. LOL Of course I have to admit I always liked creamsicles and only ate marshmallows if they were burned to a crisp on the outside and were ooey gooey on the inside. LOL :) Z
I have to state that I only applied the Phoenix on these. All other graphics were pre-built by Silas Sunday and he shared the file with us to use. I just had to turn on the ones I wanted.

(My taxi, UPS, State trooper and Knight Rider are all mine though :D)

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have to state that I only applied the Phoenix on these. All other graphics were pre-built by Silas Sunday and he shared the file with us to use. I just had to turn on the ones I wanted.

(My taxi, UPS, State trooper and Knight Rider are all mine though :D)
Hey, did you post the Knight Rider version? How'd I miss that? I'd love to see it!

Top Bottom