• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Eagle

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
To name the Elio after something that was as bland as the Phoenix would not do the Elio justice.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_43487-Pontiac-Phoenix-1980.html

How about calling it E=mc2 (Not only is it from the brilliant mind of Albert Einstein, it would also make sense for this vehicle - Elio = motor-cycle 2 [seater]) Just an out of the box thought. Also, E=mc2 is universal and recognized around the world. Hopefully the Elio will be recognized around the world as well.
Interesting thought. but in just what way do you consider the Phoenix bland
30-beautiful-phoenix-artworks3dabstractline-drawings-and-oil-paintigs-1dut.com-23.jpg[/quote]
If you would have looked at the car called the Phoenix in the link you would know what I was talking about. I guess some are in the habit of calling others out for their comments without looking at all information in the post. I do like the picture you posted, but it has nothing to do with what I said and the real car.

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting thought. but in just what way do you consider the Phoenix bland
30-beautiful-phoenix-artworks3dabstractline-drawings-and-oil-paintigs-1dut.com-23.jpg
If you would have looked at the car called the Phoenix in the link you would know what I was talking about. I guess some are in the habit of calling others out for their comments without looking at all information in the post. I do like the picture you posted, but it has nothing to do with what I said and the real car.[/quote]
I did follow your link,,,,,,I chose to ignore it since my reference is to the bird.

JNR

Elio Addict
Reaction score
....That is the most beautiful Phoenix I have seen. Thanks for sharing. :) Z

Thought you might like these versions with the phoenix

phoenix n stripes2.jpg
phoenix n stripes.jpg

Top Bottom