• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Events 2016

floydv

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If you haven't seen Paul's ROTH presentation, you can play the slide deck and audio track here. Good content. I think he said the 25 E series testing vehicles should be completed by June and will undergo 3 months of testing afterward.

Last edited:

AriLea

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So EM gave an new name to it's distribution plan, matched to a web-identity. The magic of market branding!
The important part of that article, shows(see below) what EM was planning on getting out of the very limited shares release they made. I think it does play well however. IMHO, The expertise they have on tap now, does know how to make this all happen in the financial world.
Since listing on OTCQX it has traded considerably higher, representing a solid capital gain for purchasers of shares.

Hilleygoat

Elio Fan
Reaction score
F

From the FAQ on the FMCA website:

There is a $7 public gate fee per day per person to go to the exhibits only. Free Public car parking is available and will be located at the north gate at the Georgia National Fairgrounds and Agricenter. The public will be directed to take exit 135 (Larry Walker Parkway/Golden Isle Parkway) and follow signs to public parking and to purchase tickets.
Thanks for that info, I'll be there some time today. I told my brother I was going to see the Elio and he said he has to go too! Maybe another customer huh?

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
[Broken External Image]

This is the picture from the Roth conference. Is this red color enhanced? It sure is pretty!
Folks in the know about automotive paint, mentioned how important lighting and computer affects the "true" color. I would add that a color is not universal, i.e. we each perceive it differently

Top Bottom