• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Finance

xtspode

Elio Addict
I plan to pay for my Elio with change. Every day I empty my pockets and dump the change into a 5 gallon water bottle. At about a dollar a day and over the past 15 years, I estimate $5000 in there now. Might have to name my Elio "Penny". I cannot pick up the 5 gallon jug anymore. I need to accelerate my deposits this year to $3 per day to get Elio 20,000 (approximately) off the line next year. Woo Hoo!

DAVID BROWER

Elio Addict
I plan to pay for my Elio with change. Every day I empty my pockets and dump the change into a 5 gallon water bottle. At about a dollar a day and over the past 15 years, I estimate $5000 in there now. Might have to name my Elio "Penny". I cannot pick up the 5 gallon jug anymore.

PERHAPS YOU CAN GET A CUSTOM COPPER COLOR ELIO .
BE CAREFUL WITH THE JAR . I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BREAKING WITH THAT KIND OF WEIGHT IN THEM .

http://myelio.me/

Last edited:

Coss

Staff member
I plan to pay for my Elio with change. Every day I empty my pockets and dump the change into a 5 gallon water bottle. At about a dollar a day and over the past 15 years, I estimate $5000 in there now. Might have to name my Elio "Penny". I cannot pick up the 5 gallon jug anymore.

PERHAPS YOU CAN GET A CUSTOM COPPER COLOR ELIO .
BE CAREFUL WITH THE JAR . I HAVE HEARD OF THEM BREAKING WITH THAT KIND OF WEIGH IN THEM .
Take it to CoinStar, it may cost a percentage of it, but sure beats counting and rolling all that change.