• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Gauge Cluster - Lord Elgin? - Other Options?

Elgin Dash Yes or No?

• Total voters

RogWild

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Interesting how tastes vary. I find that one very confusing to look at. Too much in a small area. I wonder if it looks as "packed/crowded" in reality? :) Z
That is the GOOD point; most of these displays (just ONE example shown), are 'customizable' to show just the features you want/need...... and the SIZE you need to be 'instantly visible'.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
WAITING, to comment on a visibly 'flawed design' is a 'fools errand'..... it is TOO LATE..... after the fact! If you cannot make a 'judgement' by their picture, and your past experience (and millions of other drivers)...... then maybe you should not be 'behind the wheel'. One female 'future owner' said it would be like staring at a pair of "Steele Boobs" while driving...... could be distracting for some of us. Maybe we should call it the "SB Display" instead of the 'Elgin Watch' display.
I'm sure the Steel Boobs (SB) description will stick and thanks to our famous female member for the new designation

Top Bottom